Sign in to follow this  
dblumbergs

Hh Heiser Saddle

New here - sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a HH Heiser Colorado Saddlery Western SAddle that I am looking for some help aquiring more information on. Anyone know anything about them,??

14 1/2" seat, has the stamp on the left fender with a raised 33- on the rear of the seat.

Also looking for a possible value of the saddle? Maybe interested in selling for the right price

Pictures attached - I have a picture of the stamp on the fender but it would not load - the stamp is from 1880-1920

post-28672-069618000 1328537727_thumb.jp

post-28672-000969400 1328537738_thumb.jp

post-28672-061297900 1328537748_thumb.jp

post-28672-091533600 1328537757_thumb.jp

post-28672-043558100 1328537769_thumb.jp

Edited by dblumbergs

looks like it could be "low fits'em roper tree" three quarter flat plate rigging, What is the overall swell width? What is the cantel hight? 1935 thru the 1940's? reference 1936 catalog

steve

New here - sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a HH Heiser Colorado Saddlery Western SAddle that I am looking for some help aquiring more information on. Anyone know anything about them,??

14 1/2" seat, has the stamp on the left fender with a raised 33- on the rear of the seat.

Also looking for a possible value of the saddle? Maybe interested in selling for the right price

Pictures attached - I have a picture of the stamp on the fender but it would not load - the stamp is from 1880-1920

More likely mid-fifties. I had one VERY similar, same tree (it's a 15 inch seat, BTW) and border rollstamp pattern, but mine had one-piece fenders and was double rigged - still the 3/4 plate in front. Mine was in pretty pristine condition compared to this one, which is fairly used up and showing a lot of crazing damage to the leather. Value will suffer accordingly :) sorry 'bout that. Mine went for a bit over $700 to a collector, about ten years ago - prices have slipped down since then, people just don't have money for toys any more.

If it fits your horse (it will most likely be a semi-QH tree, too narrow for bigger horses) it is a good saddle to ride - real comfy seat on these. An all-day working saddle.