Sign in to follow this  
KAL

Clt Tools From Texas And R. Hackbarth Tools

I am selling quite a bit of leather working tools on ebay. I am getting ready to list some R. Hackbarth tools, CLT tools from Texas (this gentleman is no longer making tools) Gore and Wayne Jueschke tools. Does anyone have ideas on what the value is or where I can find some listing. I plan to list these on ebay under "jonandkay" and I need to know a place to start. thanks

Wayne Jueschke tools (it they're new from Wayne) run from about $35 to $45 for bevelers, veiners, thumbprints, mule feet and the like and from $60 to around $100 for his geometrics and baskets with price depending on size and complexity. New Hackbarth tools are priced similarly to Wayne's if they are stainless tools. I've recently seen a catalog for Gore tools and they are in the same ballpark as well. I don't know much about the CLT tools but if they are very high quality tools like the other makers you listed, they will be similar in price too.

I am selling quite a bit of leather working tools on ebay. I am getting ready to list some R. Hackbarth tools, CLT tools from Texas (this gentleman is no longer making tools) Gore and Wayne Jueschke tools. Does anyone have ideas on what the value is or where I can find some listing. I plan to list these on ebay under "jonandkay" and I need to know a place to start. thanks

Wayne Jueschke tools (it they're new from Wayne) run from about $35 to $45 for bevelers, veiners, thumbprints, mule feet and the like and from $60 to around $100 for his geometrics and baskets with price depending on size and complexity. New Hackbarth tools are priced similarly to Wayne's if they are stainless tools. I've recently seen a catalog for Gore tools and they are in the same ballpark as well. I don't know much about the CLT tools but if they are very high quality tools like the other makers you listed, they will be similar in price too.

Thanks so much for the info. I think you have purchased some tools from me recently. This is really helpful.

If you are putting them on E-Bay you will find out what they are worth! It's an auction!

Just let us all know, when, and what the listing name is..and you will find the value!

What is the purpose of knowing the value before the auction? To manipulate the auction? To set minimum's? To get bids here? Just list them here to start with. NO FEE-BAY!

Just a thought.

Kevin

PS:

Can we set up an auction section here?

PPS: Where the hell is the spell check?

Edited by KAYAK45

I doubt we'll get an "auction" area here, but we do have a "for sale" section and members are welcome to use it. There are some rules, so please read them before posting.

If you are putting them on E-Bay you will find out what they are worth! It's an auction!

Just let us all know, when, and what the listing name is..and you will find the value!

What is the purpose of knowing the value before the auction? To manipulate the auction? To set minimum's? To get bids here? Just list them here to start with. NO FEE-BAY!

Just a thought.

Kevin

PS:

Hahaha

OK! SO I'M WRONG. Not the first time.

Sorry to affend.

Kevin

where is the spell check?

Have these tools gone to ebay?

Edited by steadybrook

Steadybrook,

The tools were listed on feb. 21 & 22. I listed R. Hackbarth tools, Gore, Barry King and CLT. I also listed a Ron edger tool. I have more 43 more Hackbarth tools to list and several more edgers. Also listed are some chisel lacers and some osborne chisels. I still have osborne punches, various mallets and knifes to list.

Check ebay listed by jonandkay1012.

Let me know if you have any questions. It is best to email me direct at kaylangland@mac.com

Thanks Kay

Have these tools gone to ebay?

Kevin,

YOu make me laugh....i live by spell check too.

Anyway, I asked for some info on the value because I had some parties who had purchased craftools from me and they were interested in purchasing more tools. I was trying to find a value without going to eday, (to avoid fees etc.)

But I figured out the best way was to just list then and see what happen. I currently have Hackbarth, Gore, Barry King and CLT tools listed. They were listed on the 21 & 22 of Feb. Look for them under jonandkay1012

I have quite a few more tools to list 43 more Hackbarth, osborne punches, various mallets and knifes and Ron edging tools.

BTW, I grew up in Buckley, IL . I see you are from Bloomington. I fly in there to come home and visit family in the summer

Take care, Kay

Just a thought.

Kevin

PS:

The ebay auction is finished.

Steadybrook,

The tools were listed on feb. 21 & 22. I listed R. Hackbarth tools, Gore, Barry King and CLT. I also listed a Ron edger tool. I have more 43 more Hackbarth tools to list and several more edgers. Also listed are some chisel lacers and some osborne chisels. I still have osborne punches, various mallets and knifes to list.

Check ebay listed by jonandkay1012.

Let me know if you have any questions. It is best to email me direct at kaylangland@mac.com

Thanks Kay

No, the ebay auction is happening right now. This group will end in 2 - 3 days depending on the tool.

Go to ebay and search leather working tools. or Hackbarth, Gore, etc.

Look for ebay name "jonandkay1012"

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks Kay

The ebay auction is finished.