chancey77

February 2012 Challenge

Hi Chancey,

It's not a lack of wanting to do it. My problem is I am not where I can make anything. I'm not at home, where all of my tools and leather are.

let's see if I can get the ball rolling.

after comeing up with an idea for the middle, I was at a less as to what to do around it is I did some freestyling.

only used 3 tools: swivel knive,B203 & S931 stamps

post-12848-049819400 1330468503_thumb.jp

Edited by FoxJ

after comeing up with an idea for the middle, I was at a less as to what to do around it is I did some freestyling.

Very nice. I would be proud to hang that on my Tree or in my Window.

THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE FREE STYLE!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! I enjoyed that!

Hi Chancey,

It's not a lack of wanting to do it. My problem is I am not where I can make anything. I'm not at home, where all of my tools and leather are.

It is ok!!!...I understand, but there are 100's if not 1,000's of leather workers and craft people here, I thought this would for sure get some people involved. People that don't make animals or floral patterns...not that there is anything wrong with that!!!!Everyone has their specialty, but hey it is what it is....oh well, it is at the bottom of the forum! I think just not so many folks look for it down here...This topic should be up top...:) I surrender.gif Feb. is over!

excuseme.gif I've got billions of them outside, I didn't need to go making one in leather bawling.gif

Everybody has an excuse...rip_1.gif this post is dead....drum.gif calling Twin Oaks for the March Challenge!!!!!!!!!You_Rock_Emoticon.gif the people have spoken....hahahahaha you are the Grand Poobah! Set your people free!

FoxJ and I where the only 2 people to try anything....jawdropper.gif ...ok I can get back to work on my door panels now:)surrender.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

Everybody has an excuse...rip_1.gif this post is dead....drum.gif calling Twin Oaks for the March Challenge!!!!!!!!!You_Rock_Emoticon.gif the people have spoken....hahahahaha you are the Grand Poobah! Set your people free!

FoxJ and I where the only 2 people to try anything....jawdropper.gif ...ok I can get back to work on my door panels now:)surrender.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

This is a leap year! Today if Feb. 29. LOL

I didn't want to let you down so here's mine.

post-26936-012794900 1330554204_thumb.jp

LOL yep... I wish everyone was on Island time...

The good thing is I finally figured out something to do with those cross meander stamps.

LOL yep... I wish everyone was on Island time...

The good thing is I finally figured out something to do with those cross meander stamps.

That is one way to use them for sure!!!!!!! Awesome, and thanks for not letting me down Syl!

I have seen people use those stamps to make some pretty wicked basket weave style stamping on clutch purses and bags, filling in the whole inside area with that meander...for some reason I don't have any yet, it is on my list though!

I got this set in one of my first orders from Tandy. It was on sale. I've not used it but to test it out and this challenge.

I have the hardest time aligning stamps that form a weave or meander... or pattern. Something always goes awry.

I must be cockeyed. lol

LOL Well done, ya can't beat Time Zones smile.gif

That is funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you don't have anything better to do up in the woods...kind of like island time....metsä aika...come on get crackin'!

Vittu Sataa Lunta!!!!!!!!! 3m helsingissa. Sen teen Työ! hahahha

That is funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you don't have anything better to do up in the woods...kind of like island time....metsä aika...come on get crackin'!

Vittu Sataa Lunta!!!!!!!!! 3m helsingissa. Sen teen Työ! hahahha

Darn it Chancy..... I do a snow flake for you and look what happened this morning!!

post-26936-009954300 1330622099_thumb.jp

If that is the way it's gonna be..... how about March is an island scene? :P

Thanks guys.

I like the island scene idea for March!

Darn it Chancy..... I do a snow flake for you and look what happened this morning!!

post-26936-009954300 1330622099_thumb.jp

If that is the way it's gonna be..... how about March is an island scene? :P

hahahahaha

I have waist high snow here right now...so a little dusting is nothing to worry about....a black snow city snow cone, now that is seriously wrong! hahahah

Which flavor would you like, Bus, Tractor, or Mercedes Diesel???

Here is a picture for ya....That is how deep the snow is now:)

post-28433-025781900 1330631424_thumb.jp