Sign in to follow this  
chancey77

March 2012 Challenge

Am I understanding it this right?-- it will be any 4 of the tools from the Basic Seven (swivel knife, pear, veiner, camo, beveler, seeder, and matting)? (And for those that don't have a basic 7, I assume whatever is equivalent?) No modeling spoon on this challenge then--that means I'll have to work harder at walking my tools correctly!

Am I understanding it this right?-- it will be any 4 of the tools from the Basic Seven (swivel knife, pear, veiner, camo, beveler, seeder, and matting)? (And for those that don't have a basic 7, I assume whatever is equivalent?) No modeling spoon on this challenge then--that means I'll have to work harder at walking my tools correctly!

My vote was for the normal 3 that we all seem to use plus one additional that MUST be a style from the lucky 7 (cam, veiner, pear shader, or matter). But, we'll find out what the decision is for sure in the morning :thumbsup:

My vote was for the normal 3 that we all seem to use plus one additional that MUST be a style from the lucky 7 (cam, veiner, pear shader, or matter). But, we'll find out what the decision is for sure in the morning :thumbsup:

That is only because you want to use the swivel beveler. So MY vote was for all 7 of the basic tools to make sure everyone used these tools for more than just borders. :guitar:

but you guys shot me down.... so :rip_1: idea.

That is only because you want to use the swivel beveler.

Hey, I can use the normal beveler too. And I'm all for trying to do something different with the others. I just think it's more of a challenge if we're forced to figure it out with 1 of them.

I know you can. It doesn't matter anymore anyway. The idea is dead...

I know you can. It doesn't matter anymore anyway. The idea is dead...

bawling.gif Oh Syl! We still Luv YA!

bawling.gif Oh Syl! We still Luv YA!

Yeah that's right..... you love ME but not my ideas. HA!

Soooooo what is the challenge for April anyway.

S

1 more day before I throw down the axe on the next months challenge!

I wish more folks would join in and vote right now we are at 4 tools average from the lucky 7 kit.

1 More DAY!

1 More DAY1 More DAY1 More DAY1 More DAY1 More DAY!

Maybe this was a clever April Fools joke and it was really two more days?

Maybe this was a clever April Fools joke and it was really two more days?

hahahahahahaha

To busy to post it up! I will today!

I put out an Email to Twin Oaks to see if he had come up with an idea so I could post it up, I was hoping for a reply, but Sundays are always dead days here on the LWF. Everyone is at church and spending time with the family mostly, maybe I will get a reply later today:)

Patience Grasshopper:)