Debras Leather Floral

White Lace Leather Rose

This is one of my newest roses. I'm having fun coming up with new kinds of colors and designs. Sales are good also. Thanks for looking and for giving your opinion. Have a great day

post-27717-029317700 1331146991_thumb.jp

Beautiful work!

That is about the best rose I've seen made from leather. I like the fact that the white is not solid which adds to the realism. Nicely done!!

PANTHER

Wow Panther!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment!!!

That is about the best rose I've seen made from leather. I like the fact that the white is not solid which adds to the realism. Nicely done!!

PANTHER

Very realistic on the layering/offsetting of petals, had to Google white roses on seeing it just to appreciate fully.

Actually, I started making paper flowers and then thought I would try it with leather and did a little research of some other flowers, made my own designs and templates and just started working with it. I learn new stuff all the time and add different touches. Thanks for the compliment.

where do you learn to make them? ive only seen dinky flower how toos. oh and thats an awesome.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Tandy Leather has a pattern sheet for making roses, and the last time I went to my nearest shop they had classes they were offering on how to make them.

That's great Serena for those wanting to learn how to make them. My nearest Tandy store is 5 hours away so I'm not in there very often. :) Thanks for letting people know.

Tandy Leather has a pattern sheet for making roses, and the last time I went to my nearest shop they had classes they were offering on how to make them.

Actually, I started making paper flowers and then thought I would try it with leather and did a little research of some other flowers, made my own designs and templates and just started working with it. I learn new stuff all the time and add different touches. Thanks for the compliment.

thank you, now off to find newsprint for practice.