chancey77

The Next Victim! Vintage Tele Wrap And Tool!

The guy must be getting kinda scared. Hid "dainty" pockets are starting to pucker a bit.

pete

The guy must be getting kinda scared. Hid "dainty" pockets are starting to pucker a bit.

pete

Stop looking at guys butts Pete...hahahaha

Stop looking at guys butts Pete...hahahaha

LOL, then stop tooling them.

LOL, then stop tooling them.

I've been carving other things as well...that have been taken off this site...BTW...

That is shaping up to be beautiful. Keep it up and show the progress.

Bob

I've been carving other things as well...that have been taken off this site...BTW...

I noticed that. I thought it was a little funny as searching through the site there are other tooled "tots".

I noticed that. I thought it was a little funny as searching through the site there are other tooled "tots".

catching up after a few days sucks...

I went looking for that stuff that was "removed" the other day to see if it was in the adult section and it wasn't. Oh well. We still know who the cool people are.

catching up after a few days sucks...

I went looking for that stuff that was "removed" the other day to see if it was in the adult section and it wasn't. Oh well. We still know who the cool people are.

Don't know about no adult sections. But there are some tooled tots on here. I'd point them out but I ain't no snitch. lol

Don't know about no adult sections.

Yeah, there's an adult section that you have to request access to from Johanna. I would have thought that something like that would have been moved there instead of just removed.

Yeah, there's an adult section that you have to request access to from Johanna. I would have thought that something like that would have been moved there instead of just removed.

It is silly, but I am over it:)

I asked Johanna to add me to it, I think I sent 2 messages about it, but I still have not been added.

Whatever, I am so busy with the door panels I don't even care right now.

You are a great carver. What kind of swivel knife blade do you use?

OK DAY 1 CARVING:) I just got started:)

This is the front bottom and Left area....the main body. More riders will be coming from the right soon.

Still waiting on the body to arrive so just over where it looks like the cow skull horn isn't finished is actually where the volume and tone selector is going to be fitting in:)

What kind of swivel knife blade do you use?

I am just using a Hollow Ground Standard Tandy blade:)

I have been looking for some used knives, but in the mean time I have been using this knife a VERY long time and it is good enough to get the job done I guess:)

BTW...THANKS!

I got the top done now, just needs a little wax and clear and she is done...I went with a GHOST RIDERS LOOK!

Artwork for the back is done, and working on coming up with the sides artwork this week.

post-28433-073910600 1338880035_thumb.jp

Very cool. I look at that and can get the eerie vibe. How did you do the white effect? That is excellant.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very cool. I look at that and can get the eerie vibe. How did you do the white effect? That is excellant.

The Secrets in the Sauce:)

White textile Paint and thinner:)

OK I got started on the back...

Contemplating on redoing the front now...I think I have a better ideadevil.gif!!!!!!!!!!

post-28433-023839900 1338937073_thumb.jp

Are you covering the neckplate???

Are you covering the neckplate???

NO. But I figured I would just continue the carving until I figure out exactly where it is going.

Ok, that makes sense then. That will add to it anyway since the picture will look more like it keeps going outside the confines of the guitar's shape. Screw Borders!!!

Both the front and back look AWESOME!!!

Nice to see something a little different and I am loving your stagecoach robbery theme

Wow can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Ok, that makes sense then. That will add to it anyway since the picture will look more like it keeps going outside the confines of the guitar's shape. Screw Borders!!!

LACE IS A GOOD ENOUGH BORDER....:)

post-28433-066814600 1339010663_thumb.jp

What did you use for color on that one.