BROADWAY

Can You Make This Belt?

Looking for someone to make a belt(s) out of supplied exotic leathers (Shark and Elephant) with Kangaroo backing. Would like 1.5" wide belt with preferably double contrast stitch, but single, same color stitch may be acceptable. No need for buckle or snaps, just the holes for the hardware. One quality belt could lead to many more, send me a quote with turnaround included. Thanks for your consideration.

You're just looking for someone to cut and sew them? I have all the equipment necessary and a template for the holes. I would do the first one for $10.00 if you are supplying the materials and shipping. Could do that in a day's turnaround, then we could go from there if you like the belt. Cheryl

Looking for someone to make a belt(s) out of supplied exotic leathers (Shark and Elephant) with Kangaroo backing. Would like 1.5" wide belt with preferably double contrast stitch, but single, same color stitch may be acceptable. No need for buckle or snaps, just the holes for the hardware. One quality belt could lead to many more, send me a quote with turnaround included. Thanks for your consideration.

what part of the us are you located in? i know of a great supplier of shark and elephant also, pm me if you would like to compare prices and contacts. its always to have another person to go to when one is out, also is the elephant legal, I'm not sure many people on here will take you up on your offer if you don't have tags

thanks