Sign in to follow this  
RMB Custom Leather

Large Shipment Of Blueguns Just In : In Stock

My largest order to date just arrived so if you are in need of a Bluegun and fast shipping take a look at my new site www.rmbcl.com . If it shows an on hand amount then I have them on hand and will ship out the same day in most cases (USPS says 3-5 days) (new site only). If there is not an on hand stock shown then you can still purchase the gun but the shipping will be 7-10 BUSINESS days. If you need help live chat or email me.

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

Rob is the go to guy for blue guns. He'll go out of his way to help. Thanks Rob.

Curt Gillock

www.twofoolsleathergoods.com

Looking for a Ruger 380 LCP blue gun and also a Ruger 45 P90 blue gun for attempting some holsters. Have not been able to locate these models specifically but am curious if there are models that cross ref to work alike. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. New to holsters.

Thanks!

I've ordered a few times from Rob, never an issue and quick to send em out. Nice part is, Rob orders his blue guns without the finish coat , so no blue marks on your holsters! Price is as competitive as I've found, too. Thanks, Rob, I'll will be ordering more. Put a bug in the blue gun folks ear -need models for the Sig 1911's, and the new Springfield XDmS. I've been getting a number of requests for the Sigs, and a couple for the XDmS.

Looking for an XDs,do you happen to have one in stock ?

Thanks everyone! Just now ran across this.