stitchwizzard

Yet Another Guitar Pick Case....

I saw a couple of nice guitar pick case's here and thought I'd come up with a style to use up scraps.

A nice way to use up the scrap and some spare time too! Thanks for looking.:cowboy:

Stitch.

post-25445-043713900 1332720891_thumb.jp

post-25445-057918500 1332720914_thumb.jp

post-25445-023030300 1332720931_thumb.jp

I saw a couple of nice guitar pick case's here and thought I'd come up with a style to use up scraps.

A nice way to use up the scrap and some spare time too! Thanks for looking.:cowboy:

Stitch.

Very clever! That using up scraps is exactly why I continue to make them.

Very cool, what a neat little case great idea.

Cheers,

Clair

That is awesome! My brother is a guitar tech and I would love to be able to make him something like that, great stuff keepem coming.

That is pretty cool! Never thought of making a case for something like that. I really like how you made it a simple one piece design. So simple!

-Andy

That is pretty cool! Never thought of making a case for something like that. I really like how you made it a simple one piece design. So simple!

-Andy

Hey thanks everyone for your kind words. Andy, it is a two piece design and I've been making the heck out of these in my spare time. Here is the pattern and a pic of the cut outs. I have a really nice template made for them. I use my laser connection to make all of my templates. I send them a rough sketch and they work the magic! Even cut out my prototype in leather for me for free! Very reasonable too. If anybody wants the Acrylic template, Black River Laser will sell the template set for $2.00 including shipping. They have my permission to sell the design. They make great gifts and are fun to make. My scrap pile isn't really going down as fast as I hoped though!

cowboy.gif

Thanks, Stitch

post-25445-047339100 1333755780_thumb.jp

post-25445-027109300 1333755797_thumb.jp

post-25445-060531200 1333755841_thumb.jp

PICK CASE TEMPLATE.pdf

Hi Stitch,

thanks for sharing, that is a great way to attach it to the guitar strap too!

Moe.

Hey StitchWiz....

Do you play guitar? The reason I ask is it would be much easier for the guitarist to pull and use the pouch if it were at the other end of the strap.

S

I am going to use this. Thanks for the info Stich and the laser contact.

Jon

Hey StitchWiz....

Do you play guitar? The reason I ask is it would be much easier for the guitarist to pull and use the pouch if it were at the other end of the strap.

S

No I do not! I'll leave that to you talented types. Lol :guitar: . I put the case on that end of the strap because of the ease of location.:cowboy:

Stitch~

An ingenious idea, I really like it. I'll make you and me one. By now I was resolved that as the picture, but this is much better and nicer. Thank Stitchwizzard!!!

post-30112-037098600 1333959850_thumb.jp

Edited by KIZO CROATIA

An ingenious idea, I really like it. I'll make you and me one. By now I was resolved that as the picture, but this is much better and nicer. Thank Stitchwizzard!!!

Now that's very ingenious! Beautiful and simple! I really like your strap and the work is excellent. :You_Rock_Emoticon: So glad you like my design too, thank you, have fun!

Stitch~

post-25445-073023000 1334128336_thumb.jp

I see this thread is over a year old but if anyone is still looking

What type of snap would one use on a pick case ? The glove snaps ? Line 20? I know the line 20 I got from tandy would work but all the other ones I've seen are two hard to open for small things

Thanks for the share of a ingenious design. You are what this site is all about and I have a large scrap heap to get started on.

I see this thread is over a year old but if anyone is still looking

What type of snap would one use on a pick case ? The glove snaps ? Line 20? I know the line 20 I got from tandy would work but all the other ones I've seen are two hard to open for small things

The 20s are fine. Joyce sent me one of her completed ones and that's what she had on it.