Debras Leather Floral

My First Leather Rose Corsage

I'm fortunate enough to be getting lots of requests for my leather roses so I'm expanding my items. This is my first leather corsage and the young girl that ordered it is tickled "pink". :) Feel free to check out my website debrasleatherfloral.com. Have a great day everyone!

post-27717-051979700 1332863970_thumb.jp

Very Nice.

Next will be bridal veils and bouquets, Cake toppers, and rose attachments for the garter. :D

Seriously though beautiful work.

You might want to consider finding a way to add value to these corsages by making them easily convertible to a hair piece or barrette.

Very cool idea. I can see where there would be a good market for this, especially those that are sentimental about such things. If cost is ever questioned, simply point out that if they plan to keep their corsage a real flower one will need to be freeze dried professionally, etc for it to remain as pretty as long adding to the cost of a "real" flower. Not to mention yours look much more durable! ;)