Bit rushed as I've been busy and only got to this today.. Used swivel knife, backgrounder, beveller and seeder..

post-29835-077419900 1335735384_thumb.jp

I didn't bother doing anything fancy with colouring - only having a few shades of brown to choose from is kinda limiting and I wanted to assemble this and make sure the design worked.

I think I'd make the decorated panels a bit smaller next time, they are too close to the folds..

Domino wins in my boook... for following the rules and really showing that A104 who's boss. :)

Bit rushed as I've been busy and only got to this today.. Used swivel knife, backgrounder, beveller and seeder..

post-29835-077419900 1335735384_thumb.jp

I didn't bother doing anything fancy with colouring - only having a few shades of brown to choose from is kinda limiting and I wanted to assemble this and make sure the design worked.

I think I'd make the decorated panels a bit smaller next time, they are too close to the folds..

That is a dinky little thing spoton.gif

Guess that's April done and dusted.....

Don't be disMAYed, MAYbe the MAY MAYhem will be up sooncrazy.gif

Ok So here is My Votes and Favorites for this month!

Best Picture and Creativity

PL01 and WScott

Paul did an amazing multi piece layered Tiki Wall Hanger and Great Original Artwork and knocked it out the first week!

Also WSCOTT did an amazing colored piece with Original Artwork! My top 2 favorites.

Best Made useful Pieces

WINTERBEAR AND DOMINO

Both did a GREAT JOB making something very Useful and Creative...something someone will get to use for many years to come!

Winterbear used an old Tandy wallet that is pretty standard but added some GREAT ARTWORK, but Domino made a VERY ORIGINAL SHAPED COIN POUCH!!! CUDUS FOR THAT!

The only reason I didn't place Ms.V is well....you didn't stay in the tools that where allotted for the challenge:) BUT YOUR JAPANESE TIKI IS VERY COOL!

I just want to thank everyone for trying this months challenge and when I finish my tiki baby diaper bag I will post it:)

As for next month, I haven't had time to think about it yet, but in the next 5 days I will have another super fun project for everyone to try out:)

THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia

PL01

WSCOTT

Miss V

Domino

Cyberthrasher

MAY CHALLENGE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you all involved!

I have a customer that wants something with a Chinese dragon.

not japanese or european.... but for a challenge any dragon might be fun.

Thanks for the kudos

Sorry my photography isn't up to snuff, will try to improve that.

I like the dragon idea; been having a bit of a Koi fish fetish at the moment as well...just saying

Looking forward to May challenge

I have a customer that wants something with a Chinese dragon.

not japanese or european.... but for a challenge any dragon might be fun.

yeah!! I got something I have to start on that would work with any kind of dragon ;)

With the nice weather I've got a lot of other stuff to do, so I'll be DRAGON my feet with the next challenge rofl.gif

With the nice weather I've got a lot of other stuff to do, so I'll be DRAGON my feet with the next challenge rofl.gif

lol good one.

The only reason I didn't place Ms.V is well....you didn't stay in the tools that

where allotted for the challenge

Chancey no worries one bit, I dont care, and I didnt know you rated people at the end anyway.

ummm, I hope you dont mind if I play along sometimes...

Im just in it for the "subject matter" to motivate me and probably wont ever use the alotted tools,

so please do NOT include me in your rating thing at the end, because I will be disqualified every time as you guys stated earlier ha ha.

You all made some really fun and cool things and it was great to see all the different variations on a theme!

Chancey no worries one bit, I dont care, and I didnt know you rated people at the end anyway.

ummm, I hope you dont mind if I play along sometimes...

Im just in it for the "subject matter" to motivate me and probably wont ever use the alotted tools,

so please do NOT include me in your rating thing at the end, because I will be disqualified every time as you guys stated earlier ha ha.

You all made some really fun and cool things and it was great to see all the different variations on a theme!

Miss V:

You are always welcome and encouraged to play along. Chancy just indicated HIS favorites since he is sort of "host" these things at the moment. (Which we all just take with a grain of salt.... since we know he is just bonkers anyway. :crazy:)

The May challenge is less restrictive on the tools... so begin your dragon hunt....I can't wait to see what you offer up.

The May challenge is less restrictive on the tools... so begin your dragon hunt....I can't wait to see what you offer up.

Yeah, this one was a lot more restrictive then normal. Kind of bummed I never got around to it, but life will do that to us every now and then.