Sign in to follow this  
Guest AustinLeatherCo

Leather Bags

Guest AustinLeatherCo

I've been sourcing leather bag manufacturers overseas for many months now only to be disappointed with the quality. I am wanting to create very high quality bags that can last a lifetime. For a style reference, see a competitor company - Saddleback Leather which offers very high quality bags which carry a 100 year warranty. I am looking for someone that can create the same quality and workmanship. Thanks.

I've been sourcing leather bag manufacturers overseas for many months now only to be disappointed with the quality. I am wanting to create very high quality bags that can last a lifetime. For a style reference, see a competitor company - Saddleback Leather which offers very high quality bags which carry a 100 year warranty. I am looking for someone that can create the same quality and workmanship. Thanks.

Hello,

I have attached a few photos of a briefcase I just made for a client. I use 5-6 oz., hand saddle-stiched (waxed linen), with pig split liner inside. I am also a fan of the saddle back style of over built, tough and rugged.

post-24413-050890500 1334622441_thumb.jp

post-24413-021386800 1334622508_thumb.jp

I am attaching a few photos of my recent briefcase I made for a client. Big fan of saddleback also, very rugged and overbuilt.

Hi, I am not sure if you are looking for a craftsman, or a factory? are you looking for individual items, or a factory to produce wholesale lines. you can find examples of some of my work, simon baker casemakers, in my gallery, no. 1, or via my web site, simon baker casemakers.

regards, simon baker

Hi we are manufacturers out in South AfricaOur website is www.leatherproducts.co.za contact us we do quality and custom leather work, in almost any type of leather

post-15319-058065000 1337458038_thumb.jpI do a few cases on occasion. Here's a pic of my latest.post-15319-058065000 1337458038_thumb.jp