Langston

New Member, Another From Colorado

Well started working with leather back in November of last year, so only about 5 months or so.. luckly I've been able to sell a few pieces to support the habit

Collar.jpg

SWMP9mm.jpg

XD1.jpg

1911A.jpg

HK2.jpg

Welcome

I live just north of you in Centennial. About smokey hill and E-470. With all the colorado people here we should do a meet and greet.

Nice work. Is that hand stitched or done with a machine?

Michael

Welcome

I live just north of you in Centennial. About smokey hill and E-470. With all the colorado people here we should do a meet and greet.

Nice work. Is that hand stitched or done with a machine?

Michael

I like the idea of a meet and greet.. and I wish they were machine stitched, save me a ton of time, of course I'm going to have to sell a lot more holsters to get a machine.

Mighty fine looking work for "just getting started"! Welcome to the forum.

I like the idea of a meet and greet.. and I wish they were machine stitched, save me a ton of time, of course I'm going to have to sell a lot more holsters to get a machine.

Well you are welcome to come over and try my Tippmann Boss if you want some time.

Michael

Well you are welcome to come over and try my Tippmann Boss if you want some time.

Michael

dont tempt me like that, I got some projects coming up..

dont tempt me like that, I got some projects coming up..

Bring a project over. I have black, white and red thread. I'm happy to show you how and you can sew it.

Michael

That's some real nice holster work for just starting out. Keep up the good work, buddy! :specool:

Thanks everybody, I put a couple on the gun forums, and talk about a bunch of snobs "I wouldn't buy one of those things" ahhh good... any ways I like em.. heres my latest

skulls1911.jpg

Looks good, one suggestion. Id stitch around the wings on the outside edge. It pulls the design together.

Michael

I live in Westminster, Colorado.

Welcome.

I stil say we need a meet and greet. I suggest we do it some Saturday or Sunday in Aug. That gives us time to plan.

Michael

Langston, I hear ya. My dad has been involved in the IHMSA (International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association) since the 70's and with several other organizations like the CAS for pretty brief periods of time. Most of the fellas he's met have been pretty awesome, but there's always a handful of pretentious asses that have their noses up in the air about every little detail. Don't sweat it too much, bro. You do solid work, for sure. It's probably more their jealousy talking, rather than their honest opinion because they have to buy their holsters. :lol:

Welcome to the forum from another Coloradoan. Don't let anyone put your work down. You've got talent for someone just starting off, and you should keep at.

Bob

Man its been awhile since I've been online.. here's a few projects I've done. I'll have to find more pictures of other projects. Trying out tattooing on leather.

post-30558-0-64474300-1451923912_thumb.j

post-30558-0-34977100-1451923938_thumb.j

post-30558-0-63464800-1451924129_thumb.j