ReneeCanady

Newbie From Delaware

Hello everyone,

I figured it was time to stop stalking the site and say hello. My name is Renee and I am from Delaware. I just started leather crafting this past December. I do many crafts and thought this would be very interesting since I love to do just about any form of art out there. I have uploaded a few photos of items I have made sice December and all are my first trials. I have come across the dye fight, the leather weight fight, and most of all the finish fight :) I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. Great workmanship on this site!!post-30767-061522000 1335026610_thumb.jppost-30767-079587900 1335026611_thumb.jppost-30767-023200800 1335026612_thumb.jppost-30767-072589400 1335026612_thumb.jppost-30767-017565100 1335026613_thumb.jp

Welcome and keep the pictures coming.

as a former "site stalker" ditto to the Welcome - - -

I started with a tandy class last January and joind recently---after seeing all the photos qand reading up on tutorials - I have found answers before the questions which helps in trying new things.

enjoy and keep after it

M

Thanks everyone! :grouphug5vj5: Oh, apparently I need to add this site to my list of "fights" LOL. I only happen to see the comments by coming back to my thread manually. Need to site stalk some more and set my options up.

Thanks everyone! :grouphug5vj5: Oh, apparently I need to add this site to my list of "fights" LOL. I only happen to see the comments by coming back to my thread manually. Need to site stalk some more and set my options up.

awesome work.

glad I'm not the only stalker! thought it was funny, lol