Sign in to follow this  
Phatdaddy

Springfield Leather

I have a couple of questions about Springfield and customers from Canada.

First off this is not a review, nor am I trying to stir any pots. I'm trying to solve a communication problem I've been having.

A few months ago I registered, browsed the site, added a few things to my basket, reviewed the basket with shipping etc. The site suggests that the shipping may not be 100% accurate, to contact for confirmation etc etc.

So, I had a few other questions and decided to contact them via the website link, wrote my message and submitted it. I got confirmation the message was sent. Weeks and weeks went by with no response, eventually I just gave up. About 2 weeks ago I did the same thing, thinking it may have been an isolated occurance as sometimes things fall through the cracks. This time I decided to follow up with a phone call. I was at work so I tried it from my cell, (800#) it didn't go through, so I thought it may not be permitted by my cellular provider. I got home from work and decided to try again from my home phone, no dice. As of today still no reply via email.

I don't really want to call long distance if it isn't necessary.

Can anyone offer suggestion? Anyone from Canada able to call the 800# and or get a response via email?

Thanks a ton

Kevin

I am pretty sure that the 800 number is U.S. only. They wouldn't want to pay long distance on an international call. 800 numbers aren't known for the best per minute prices. I hate to say it, but I think a cell call to their direct number might be your best option. I don't know how Canadian cell long distance works though. Here in the U.S., long distance cell calls to North America are usually free or very cheap.

What a great company to work with. Try a direct number.. These people will do whatever they can to service you needs. If you need, ask for Kevin, he's the owner and will help you personally.

Another Kevin

Can anyone offer suggestion? Anyone from Canada able to call the 800# and or get a response via email?

Thanks a ton

Kevin

Hey Kevin.

Why not Contact Springfield's Kevin via his profile here?

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showuser=10151

If you look down on the left it has a link to "email me"

Hi Kevin,

I'm not too sure what happened there, but I've heard similar things about the 800 number thing from some of our canadian customers... anyway, you can always reach me at kevin@springfieldleather.com or you can go to our website, and use the "ask kevin" feature. I get tons of email that way, and I make sure all of it is answered, usually on a pretty timely basis. Let me know if I can be of help! :)

Kevin

Thank you all, and thank you Kevin for responding. I'll contact you at your direct email tomorrow.

Kevin

Now, That's Customer Service.............................Business will continue at SLC

Hi Kevin,

I'm not too sure what happened there, but I've heard similar things about the 800 number thing from some of our canadian customers... anyway, you can always reach me at kevin@springfieldleather.com or you can go to our website, and use the "ask kevin" feature. I get tons of email that way, and I make sure all of it is answered, usually on a pretty timely basis. Let me know if I can be of help! :)

Kevin

Hello Kevin (Springfield Leather)

I have a question for you, do you sale small amount of leather to Singapore? I need a piece or two cow hide for shoe sole, since I only start to learn how to make shoes, so I can't afford huge amount of leather, do please let me know if you would take a small order from me.

Regards

Eve

Hello Kevin (Springfield Leather)

I have a question for you, do you sale small amount of leather to Singapore? I need a piece or two cow hide for shoe sole, since I only start to learn how to make shoes, so I can't afford huge amount of leather, do please let me know if you would take a small order from me.

Regards

Eve

Hello Eve,

Sure we will. Just let me know what you need, and we'll figure something out! :)

Kevin@springfieldleather.com