Just got this done for a customer who has ordered several things from me previously. The other iPhone case she had was a factory made job that only semi fit her phone and was not overly functional. Hopefully, this will suit her needs better. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what ya'll think of it. Thanks for looking and I hope all of you are blessed.

post-7660-067728500 1335274622_thumb.jpg

post-7660-059955000 1335274631_thumb.jpg

Looks great! One of these days Im going to have to break down and learn to do better Sheridan stuff.

Looks great! One of these days Im going to have to break down and learn to do better Sheridan stuff.

x2 I find it so intimidating

Great piece. thanks for sharing.

Kevin

Thanks for the compliments.

Coda....no it's not a magnetic snap. I went with Velcro and that is just a concho.

Mudruck, Phatdaddy.....Don't be skeered....just jump in....LOL. If I ever get real brave, I'll post some pics of my first attempts at Sheridan. It wasn't pretty!!!

Fabulous looking! Custom is always better!

Really like you work, it looks great. I have an IPod that I keep in a silicon case. It protects it well but doesn't have a belt clip. I've been meaning to make something like this to put it in so I can wear it. You may have finally inspired me to get off my behind and get to making. Thanks for sharing....

Bob

Just got this done for a customer who has ordered several things from me previously. The other iPhone case she had was a factory made job that only semi fit her phone and was not overly functional. Hopefully, this will suit her needs better. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what ya'll think of it. Thanks for looking and I hope all of you are blessed.

Would you be able to send me the pattern you used for this? I would like to try this pattern for my phone. :begging:

Robyn

Double U,

Beautiftul work! Love Sheridan when it's done right and this is done right!!!!

Ken

Would you be able to send me the pattern you used for this? I would like to try this pattern for my phone. :begging:

Robyn

Robyn,

I'd be happy to send it to you. Let me see if I can find it.

Robyn

Robyn,

Apparently, I didn't make a pattern for this project, but simply measured and used a square and drew it on the leather. I'll check my notes and give you the measurements at least. Sorry. I do things kinda bass ackwards alot....LOL.

1336910861[/url]' post='247652']

Robyn,

I'd be happy to send it to you. Let me see if I can find it.

Dimensional specs for most phones are available on the web on the OEMs site. Cut and carve a chunk of wood to the same or slightly larger dimensions to check fit if you don't have access to the phone or are wet forming. If wet forming, add at least 1/16" to the dimensions, and split the block in half lengthwise. Use a skewer or such to spread the halves a little. The when it's dry, you can pull the skewer out, and no big fight to get the block out!

CTG

I JUST TRACED AN IPHONE TO A PIECE OF PAPER, AND USED 2 PIECES OF 8OZ LEATHER STACKED AND GLUED AND IT WAS PERFECT.