indieroxNWusa

Colt 1911 Original Gi "pancake Flap" Holster Pattern

Looking for Colt 1911 original GI "pancake flap" holster pattern.

Thank you!!!

It looks like this: 10820053_1.jpg

I will have an origional drawing / pattern for the M1911 holster (pictured) in a few days... Will ge glad to share if you still need it... Will need an email address to send it to.... DBP

Looking for Colt 1911 original GI "pancake flap" holster pattern.

Thank you!!!

It looks like this: 10820053_1.jpg

I will have an origional drawing / pattern for the M1911 holster (pictured) in a few days... Will ge glad to share if you still need it... Will need an email address to send it to.... DBP

PM me your email address and I will send a link so you can download the origional drawings of the holsters, saddles and other military gear. You may also check new content as Ghostsolider has converted several of them to images and cleaned up some of the drawings and has posted links to down load those from his meda file storage site. Either way they are avaialble for you..

DBP

dpb, thanks for the send e-mail, your don't know how happy you made me :-)!

Hi DBP, here it is 4 years later... was wondering if you still have the pattern drawing for the M1911 holster that's pictured above? I'd like to get it if possible... of course it's been a WHILE since this thread started so no worries if it's not available. I'm new on this forum so I apologize in advance if I've broken any protocol with this request.

thanks,

Keith

On 7/24/2012 at 11:28 AM, DoubleBarP said:

PM me your email address and I will send a link so you can download the origional drawings of the holsters, saddles and other military gear. You may also check new content as Ghostsolider has converted several of them to images and cleaned up some of the drawings and has posted links to down load those from his meda file storage site. Either way they are avaialble for you..

DBP

On 7/17/2012 at 1:09 AM, DoubleBarP said:

Is the pattern still available?