JoelR

Anyone Have A Source?

I don't usually do this - especially for a sponsoring supplier - but I am in need of a buckle currently out-of-stock from Zack White ASAP and they do not know when they will get the buckle set back in stock. Stock number is B7211420SGP - it is a three-piece buckle set in 1 1/4" width. Anyone have an alternative source or happen to have one laying around they are willing to part with? Customer hand-picked this buckle to finish his shark-skin belt.

Try Conchos.com....

Thanks Luke but no joy. I did find the set in the Ohio Travel Bag catalog though - Just need to sign up for an account. Hopefully they have it in stock.

I'd try Jeremiah's site, ranch2arena. He makes gorgeous hardware. Cheryl

I don't usually do this - especially for a sponsoring supplier - but I am in need of a buckle currently out-of-stock from Zack White ASAP and they do not know when they will get the buckle set back in stock. Stock number is B7211420SGP - it is a three-piece buckle set in 1 1/4" width. Anyone have an alternative source or happen to have one laying around they are willing to part with? Customer hand-picked this buckle to finish his shark-skin belt.

it's more expensive but looks to be exact. if you are in a pinch? http://www.moonshineleather.com/productdetailsbuckles.cfm?productcode=W001S-04

Thanks all for taking the time to help me. Ohio Travel Bag has exactly what I need, and then some (as usual) for a good price.

Just need to sign up for an account.

I'm pretty sure you can order anything from Ohio through Springfield.