Dink

Miss Rodeo America Chaps

A quick explaination, these chaps were requested to match the Miss Rodeo America Crown, Blackhills Gold. So the bottom corner is in the same shape as the crown with three Swarovski crystals like the crown has. The leaf shapes are also the same shapes that are stacked in to form the crown.

post-2367-098685800 1335900082_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dink

Nice! Now where's the cowgirl that fits in them?! ;)

Very Nice!! She will wear them proudly I am sure! I do have a question - How do you do the lettering?

Thanks Spinner and Deb,

To do the lettering a pattern and font are printed off the computer then cut out of paper, then transfered to leather, then cut out backed ith a differsnt color and sewn on. I hope that helps.

Dink

Yes it does make sense - It is done so nicely - The style reminds me of the names they put on the back of highschool letter jackets.

Thanks Spinner and Deb,

To do the lettering a pattern and font are printed off the computer then cut out of paper, then transfered to leather, then cut out backed ith a differsnt color and sewn on. I hope that helps.

Dink

Dink,

That's good work as always. You are a chap making guru. Nice job.

Very Nice work!

Would love to have your work in our Art of the Cowboy Makers contest next month!!!!

Thanks alot Wayne and Casey, Wayne I wished I had as much tooling talent as you do, I could really add some extra flash.

Casey I would be honored to get something in your show. I would like to see some more details.

Dink

Dink,

Here's a link to our website, if you look at the rules and application page it should answer most of your questions.

If you have any other questions please just ask!

http://www.artofthecowboymakers.com/

Here's a link to my posts on the contest:

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=34634&st=0&p=214678entry214678

Dink,

Maybe we can team up on some things. Why don't you give me a call sometime next week, and we can visit about it.

Excellent job. I like that color combo. Maybe I'll see you in Colorado for the Art of the Cowboy Makers. RW

They look very nice! Beautiful in fact.

Maybe it's just me... but is that an "N" in America? Or is the font weird and makes the lower case m look like an n?

What font is it? I think I have someone who would like that font on their project.

Really though very nice job... I think any cowgirl would love to own those.

Beautiful work

They look very nice! Beautiful in fact.

Maybe it's just me... but is that an "N" in America? Or is the font weird and makes the lower case m look like an n?

It might be just you. I see an 'M' there. I noticed that the lowercase m has a leading 'tail' that quite connect to the trailing 'tail' of the uppercase A, so it makes the first part of the M almost look like an N. But, neither 'tail' is quite as tall as the full height of the lowercase letter.

I probably just made things more confusing....

What font is it? I think I have someone who would like that font on their project.

Really though very nice job... I think any cowgirl would love to own those.

X2