Ok I am as done as I will get here. I re-sized the photos into photo bucket to direct link them, can't get them straight off my mac. Still fighting the pics on here!

I went with Japanese dragons just to be different and colorful.

th_DSCF0199.jpg?t=1338158685th_DSCF0200.jpg?t=1338158673

My kids are battling over who gets the Yosemite Sam, still to be painted and copied from a cell of Bugs Bunny "Knighty Knight".

th_file_51.jpg?t=1338158641th_DSCF0201.jpg?t=1338158660

Looking forward to June

Scott

Edited by WScott

Well, it said "Fire Breathing Dragon(s)" in the topic description.....here ya go: post-5374-019027000 1338176900_thumb.jpg

Since we were limited to just 5 tools....the eye sockets are still empty for the purposes of following the rules. They'll have some nice little copper balls epoxied in there.

Swivel knife, mule foot, snap blade razor, deer foot modeling tool, lacing nipper/punch. Just to be a stickler to the rules I ran the lacing with out a needle........well, mostly because I can't find my lacing needles, but still..

What a cute idea Mike. Now see? And you still have 5 days to come up with a new challenge :-) Cheryl

It was so much nicer in my head.....but then, when I was planning it, I didn't know I had to disassemble a wall to get at the leaking plumbing. That there is a 45 minute dragon.....I had to work it in between the two sheath orders I picked up today. Time to head off to bed, and I'll be planning something devious for June.

I think it ks nice Mike but I'm not in your head head_hurts_kr.gifAnd I read about your pipes... No rest for the devious planner. Cheryl

Well, it said "Fire Breathing Dragon(s)" in the topic description.....here ya go: post-5374-019027000 1338176900_thumb.jpg

This is about the coolest thing I've ever seen!!

Ok I am as done as I will get here. I re-sized the photos into photo bucket to direct link them, can't get them straight off my mac. Still fighting the pics on here!

I went with Japanese dragons just to be different and colorful.

Looking forward to June

Scott

I can't really tell... because the pictures are so dang small... but I think they look pretty cool from a distance.

I forgot to repost my 'improved' dragon taking people's advice. It really is done now, I can't work on the daggone thing anymore.

He he.. I considered doing that. Instead I went for a crazy idea that I may not get around to doing this month. I've already spent a fair bit of time planning it, and sorting out the artwork. I've estimated it'll need about 2000 tool impressions from the 4 stamps I plan on using (I saved the 5th in case I decide to add a border). Each needs to be accurately positioned and I still need to make some sort of guide for the tooling as each of those 2000 stamps will need to be pretty much spot on for it to work. I'm not going to spoil the surprise by posting my artwork, but will post the final work even if it's a little late.

Edited by Domino

Darn, I fought with those pics re-sizing on photobucket. Here we go again.

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0202.jpg

Edited by WScott