Sign in to follow this  
EKbar

Turkey Patterns

Have been asked to do a rifle sling with a turkey on it. Out side of placing my hand on paper and tracing the fingers not really an artist to draw a freehand turkey. Any suggestions or someone willing to share a turkey pattern?

Signed,

Freehand illiterate.

Have been asked to do a rifle sling with a turkey on it. Out side of placing my hand on paper and tracing the fingers not really an artist to draw a freehand turkey. Any suggestions or someone willing to share a turkey pattern?

Signed,

Freehand illiterate.

you have the largest library to art in the world right in front of you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wild+Turkey+line+art&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Tm6&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fE2kT5SIOKaZiALJ9_m_Ag&ved=0CJABELAE&biw=1280&bih=639

You can use your monitor as a light box and are only limited by the size and resolution of the image. Tape your tracing paper to the monitor... use a felt tip pen and trace.

Also if your computer is a lap top, protect your screen by placing a layer of plastic between the paper and the screen... and don't press too hard.

Hope that helps.

Thank You. Your google search pulled up a lot more results than mine.

you have the largest library to art in the world right in front of you.

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=639

You can use your monitor as a light box and are only limited by the size and resolution of the image. Tape your tracing paper to the monitor... use a felt tip pen and trace.

Also if your computer is a lap top, protect your screen by placing a layer of plastic between the paper and the screen... and don't press too hard.

Hope that helps.

Thank You. Your google search pulled up a lot more results than mine.

That's the marketing person and online college student in me. The art you need to search is typically "Line art." or "clip art" or "coloring pages" Those searches will bring up more black and white images.

So when googling.... type in the subject and add line art or clip art or coloring page

In fact... here's a better set by googling "wild turkey coloring page"

https://www.google.com/search?q=wild+turkey+coloring+page&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=wbB&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_ZWkT7XdNYfmiALl8YHNAg&ved=0CHkQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=639

Here's one I was going to use to make an outline for a butt cover for a friend's shotgun.

post-13092-005437600 1336348234_thumb.jp

Thank you Jaymack

Here's one I was going to use to make an outline for a butt cover for a friend's shotgun.