bobocat

The Production Of Sheridan Style Mural Process 2

post-5477-029509500 1336189915_thumb.jpg

post-5477-009015800 1336189929_thumb.jpg

post-5477-059885000 1336189943_thumb.jpg

post-5477-034127700 1336189957_thumb.jpg

post-5477-046777300 1336189968_thumb.jpg

Very nice as always. That is a lot of work! What are these used for...? Are they going to be hung on a wall, used as panels or some other thing?

Regards,

Ben

Bobocat rules!! I have you liked on my FB page. You do awesome stuff.

Mr. Li, if you ever consider taking in a student for a week or so, please do keep me in mind. I would love to fly over to Taiwan to learn sheridan carving. I have sent a facebook friend request to you.

I am a Singaporean chinese, so I can converse very well in mandarin, I just cannot type or write in it. So if lessons are conducted in mandarin, it will be ok for me.

Best Regards,

Dylan

Mr. Li, if you ever consider taking in a student for a week or so, please do keep me in mind. I would love to fly over to Taiwan to learn sheridan carving. I have sent a facebook friend request to you.

I am a Singaporean chinese, so I can converse very well in mandarin, I just cannot type or write in it. So if lessons are conducted in mandarin, it will be ok for me.

Best Regards,

Dylan

Dylan,

Bobocat is currently booking students for his Beijing classes. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17944604275 My wife and I just signed up to attend them. Be nice to see you there.

Dylan,

Bobocat is currently booking students for his Beijing classes. http://item.taobao.c...?id=17944604275 My wife and I just signed up to attend them. Be nice to see you there.

Hi John, thanks for the tip! I've been to this site so often yet never noticed they have a category for classes.

If I didn't read incorrectly, it seems students must provide their own tools, so I might have to order more before signing up. Timing-wise, I've got 2 photoshoots booked in July, so maybe I'll look out for future ones.

Nevertheless, thank you and I'll be sure to keep checking back.

:notworthy: awesome !

Hi Bobocat

Beautiful, amazing and intricate work.. I hope wherever they end up, that the painstaking hours which have gone into this, are appreciated..

Regards

Phil

Edited by Horrrk

In image 2, how did you get that affect?