Sign in to follow this  
2palominos1bay

Leather Wrangler Knife

It's been almost a year since I picked up something new from Leather Wrangler while in Sheridan, a small round knife. This tool is an absolute treat to use. It has become my "go-to" tool when I feel nervous or constrained with an approach. Since my skill level is what I would call "developing" this knife has been making me feel pretty good. Every time I pick this knife up I think it's time to say, "Thanks, Leather Wrangler!"

It's been almost a year since I picked up something new from Leather Wrangler while in Sheridan, a small round knife. This tool is an absolute treat to use. It has become my "go-to" tool when I feel nervous or constrained with an approach. Since my skill level is what I would call "developing" this knife has been making me feel pretty good. Every time I pick this knife up I think it's time to say, "Thanks, Leather Wrangler!"

... and THANK YOU very much for the great feedback! It is very encouraging to know that our Leather Wranglers round knife has helped make the leather craft more fun for you. Please let us know how else we can be of service or give us a call anytime. 505.269.8563

Hi there,

I was glad to see someone who has a review of the the Leather Wranglers round knife. I've been considering a Leather Wranglers knife for a couple of weeks, but just couldn't quite justify the cost. How much more control do you feel you have using a good round knife? I've used a good utility knife, but still a utility knife, for most of my cutting for the year I have been a leather hobbyist. Because of a physical disability my hands at times can be a bit shaky. You can imagine what that does to long straight cuts or curves. Did you see a big improvement in control with the Wangler knife?

Thanks for your comments. Reviews from impartial users is always helpful to us newbies.

Edited by Glendon