Locknut

Cigar Pouch Pattern

Hey all! I'm looking for a 2 or 3 cigar pouch pattern. I'de like to make it air tight if possible but, that's not critical. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Check on the LCSJ web site for back issues . I know they published a pattern or two some years back. I know I have the issue somewhere and will try to locate it and let you know which one it is.

Blake

If I can make a suggestion, Three metal cigar tubes taped together would make a decent pattern or even covering them with leather would be pretty cool, I think they are airtight too.

I'll do that Blake. Jordan, I've done just that to get started. I have to figure out how to make the tube tops solid in the leather lid so it will seal fairly easily. Blake, forgive my ignorance, lcsj,Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal? I think I have a few back issues of those a freind of mine sent me. Thanks alot, guys!

The cigar cases were in two issues, July/August and Sept./Oct. 1997 That would be volume 7 # 4 & 5.

I think Jordan (great suggestion) is right about the metal tubes if you want it water tight. I'm sure you can make them to hold the tubes as easily as the cigars themselves.

Blake