Sign in to follow this  
jmkjmk2

Used Vintage Leather Tools Site Is Up

Just started a family business/website with used and vintage leather tools for sale -- many at below 'new' cost for better quality tools.

So far I have Craftool Co and Craftool USA stamps and as soon as we get back from our Father's and Son's outing tomorrow, I hope to get up some Craftool Co USA stamps.

Happy Carving! Until then check out UsedLeatherTools.COM and share your thoughts. Note: it is my first website and we've put in a lot of work. It's not as good as we hope to get it, but it is coming along.

Now that my boys are out of school, hopefully we can get more listed.

Oh and by the way, I have a bunch of plastic tool racks ($5) and wood racks ($10 +) , and mallets ($5+) that I would be willing to sell that I haven't got around to listing yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Just started a family business/website with used and vintage leather tools for sale -- many at below 'new' cost for better quality tools.

So far I have Craftool Co and Craftool USA stamps and as soon as we get back from our Father's and Son's outing tomorrow, I hope to get up some Craftool Co USA stamps.

Happy Carving! Until then check out UsedLeatherTools.COM and share your thoughts. Note: it is my first website and we've put in a lot of work. It's not as good as we hope to get it, but it is coming along.

Now that my boys are out of school, hopefully we can get more listed.

Oh and by the way, I have a bunch of plastic tool racks ($5) and wood racks ($10 +) , and mallets ($5+) that I would be willing to sell that I haven't got around to listing yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi John, Sylvia gave me the link to your site & I had some great leaf tools from you, which arrived really quickly considering I'm in the UK. I check it out almost daily, & am looking forward to browsing your new listings (hurry up & get them on hint hint;))

I really like your site. Very easy to use and navigate.

Your merchandise is cool also. I have my eye on a couple of things ;) I bookmarked your site and will definitely be checking back regularly.

All the best to you and your new business.

Oh SNAP!!... so much for my "secret" LOL

I've looked on your site a lot.

I might be interested in one of the wooden tool holders if you can pm me a picture.

Nice Site - I am an old tool junkie and glad to see your site up. I will browse it from time to time.

I missed the tool rack part before I placed my last order....good thing I have another coming up ;)

One thing I'd like to recommend though is putting a size reference next to the tools. Since I'm not familiar with a lot of the numbers, it's hard to tell the exact size of some of the tools based off of the shaft alone. I think a dime would do just fine for most of them.

Edited by Cyberthrasher

I like your site. I'm looking for a masonic lodge steel stamp. Let me know if you run across one.

Bill