Magnum Designs

1950's Leather Patterns

I have quite a few old patterns, mostly 1950's era. Al Stohlman, Rusty Marion, Joey Smith, etc. Most are in good condition. Any idea what these might be worth?

I'll give you 50 cents a piece for recycling. Dont believe anyone that says they are worth more.

Seriously, How many and what do you have. They would probable sell better as a bunch together. Hard to price without an idea of what they are.

I have quite a few old patterns, mostly 1950's era. Al Stohlman, Rusty Marion, Joey Smith, etc. Most are in good condition. Any idea what these might be worth?

I have bought and sold manny patterns and in my experience - sell them one by one, you will get the best price this way. One place to sell them is here or Ebay. Some patterns can get very expensive, some is way more affordable, it all has to do with how rare or desired they are...Good Luck :-)

Thanks for the replies. I will start posting them here one by one to see if anyone is interested. I'll probably keep most of them if they aren't worth a lot, as they are great inspiration for current projects.

Tammie,

Magnum Designs

I have bought and sold manny patterns and in my experience - sell them one by one, you will get the best price this way. One place to sell them is here or Ebay. Some patterns can get very expensive, some is way more affordable, it all has to do with how rare or desired they are...Good Luck :-)