K-Man

Genuine Exotic Skin Pieces

Have a box full (large priority flat rate) of genuine exotic skin pieces available. There is shark, gator, stingray, snake, iguana, hippo, ostrich and a couple of other types, multiple pieces of each. The size of the pieces are ideal for inlay work on whatever your making. Most would average 2" x 4" in size. Some are a little larger. The pieces are easy to work with, i.e., glue, sew, etc. There is a variety of color - black, tan, red, green.

Price is $30 + $15/flat rate shipping. Can accept payment through Paypal or credit card (Mastercard/VISA).

PM or email me if interested or have questions.

Have a box full (large priority flat rate) of genuine exotic skin pieces available. There is shark, gator, stingray, snake, iguana, hippo, ostrich and a couple of other types, multiple pieces of each. The size of the pieces are ideal for inlay work on whatever your making. Most would average 2" x 4" in size. Some are a little larger. The pieces are easy to work with, i.e., glue, sew, etc. There is a variety of color - black, tan, red, green.

Price is $30 + $15/flat rate shipping. Can accept payment through Paypal or credit card (Mastercard/VISA).

PM or email me if interested or have questions.

[/qu

Payment sent, THanks K -MAN

K-Man,

I thought you were looking into shipping these to me.

We were discussing this and you were going to get back to me.

Now they are sold?

Is this correct?

Karl

Karl: I did get back to you. I asked for confirmation that you wanted them - you never responded. I assumed since I did not hear back from you that you were no longer interested. I waited a week.

K-Man,

I wanted them, I was waiting for you to get back to me.

I never got any message about them.

Karl

Karl: I sent you an email with the shipping info, pic, and asking for confirmation that you wanted the box. As I mentioned I didn't hear back from you, so I assumed you were no longer interested. I'm sorry that you didn't get that email.

Well, this totally sucks.

Karl