Sign in to follow this  
Hda

Jeremiah Watt Dvd´s

Jeremiah Watt DVD´s for sale, as good as new only watched a few times.

The art of Saddle Making $300

The art of Leather Carving and Floral Layout $150

or $400 for both dvd´s + shipping

//David

Oh man I love his work. I didn't even know he had videos. At that price must be good ones too. Cheryl

Oh man I love his work. I didn't even know he had videos. At that price must be good ones too. Cheryl

Cheryl, The Saddlemaking DVD is a 3 disc set and if you ever want to learn how to make a saddle you won't find anything better than this, I have seen most of the saddle making dvd´s out there.

Edited by Hda

Floral carving DVD is sold, new price on the Saddle making DVD is $250 + shipping.

//David

Jeremiah Watt DVD´s for sale, as good as new only watched a few times.

The art of Saddle Making $300

The art of Leather Carving and Floral Layout $150

or $400 for both dvd´s + shipping

//David

Edited by Hda

HDA

Probably a over site on your part, but the saddle set is 5 dvds, the carving set is a 3 disc set.

Dvd´s are sold, thank´s for your interest.

Well, my is saddle making is 3 and carving is 2. I think he has just put the material on bigger discs.

All the parts are in there and I have bought them directly form Jeremiah himself.

/David

HDA

Probably a over site on your part, but the saddle set is 5 dvds, the carving set is a 3 disc set.

We have tapes from the first run and dvds from the first run, that were sent to us when he released them saddle was 5 & carving was 3. So I will asume that some where in there they changed the format some.

Dvd´s are sold, thank´s for your interest.

Well, my is saddle making is 3 and carving is 2. I think he has just put the material on bigger discs.

All the parts are in there and I have bought them directly form Jeremiah himself.

/David