Latest Notepad Cover

post-19692-028791100 1339406806_thumb.jp

post-19692-057410500 1339406835_thumb.jp

post-19692-040087400 1339406934_thumb.jp

post-19692-029242100 1339406956_thumb.jp

Edited by Tim S

WOW! this is very nice! i love the inside of it. one of my best friends wants something like this. now i know what to have the inside look like. if you don't mind, i'd really like to steal part of your idea.

i'm assuming that the right side will hold a standard lined pad with a cardboard back.....it looks like it will slip right inside of it from top to bottom.

what is happening to the left side? 2 business card holders and two pen or pencil keepers.....does the left side open up - what i mean is: can you slide papers behind the inside leaf?

what is the weight of the leather? is it lined? did you use any kind of stiffener?

more pics pleeeze and thank you

i love this!

Edited by ramrod

Tim, very nice work. The work exemplifies the reason you should take your time to plan out properly the steps to achieve a nice professional result. Once again, nicely done.

Bob

WOW! this is very nice! i love the inside of it. one of my best friends wants something like this. now i know what to have the inside look like. if you don't mind, i'd really like to steal part of your idea.

i'm assuming that the right side will hold a standard lined pad with a cardboard back.....it looks like it will slip right inside of it from top to bottom.

what is happening to the left side? 2 business card holders and two pen or pencil keepers.....does the left side open up - what i mean is: can you slide papers behind the inside leaf?

what is the weight of the leather? is it lined? did you use any kind of stiffener?

i love this!

Hi. Yes the left side is an expandable pocket. This notepad holder was for a real estate broker, one pocket for cards and one pocket for clients cards. Pen and pencil holder.

The outside is 3/4 oz. with a 2/3 oz. liner. The expandable pocket is out of 2/3 oz. with a nylon liner and a piece of thin poster board for a liner. The outside has a stiffener like the back of a note pad.

Here is a picture of another one with the same pocket. Sorry about the picture. It's an old one before I figured out how to size them.

Be glad to help any way I can.

Thanks Tim

i love this!

post-19692-056991700 1340241916_thumb.jp

Edited by Tim S

great! thank you for the info....and for the extra picture.