hobageeba

Texas Dies Clicker

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone out there actually owns or has used one of these clicker presses. There's basically no info or pictures on their site. I know you can do the conversion yourself, but at $450, it might be worth not having to sort it all out. Just wanna hear if anyone has any experience or info on these. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone out there actually owns or has used one of these clicker presses. There's basically no info or pictures on their site. I know you can do the conversion yourself, but at $450, it might be worth not having to sort it all out. Just wanna hear if anyone has any experience or info on these. Thanks!

I don't see a link to the site you're talking about???

Oh right, sorry. I'm talking about the Texas Custom Dies clicker. There's literally no pictures on the site, except for one that comes up on the slideshow on the homepage:

http://www.texascustomdies.com/

Just give them a call... ask for Heather. She gave me some great advice, and I ended up buying my own 20 ton arbor press and saving a bit of $$$ :)

Hi all,

I have what looks to be the exact same press. Bought it last year when I had to press the bearings out of my wheel hubs to replace them. I picked mine up on sale at Northern Tool (Harbor Freight has them too) for just over $200 with tax.. I haven't done any die cutting with it, but that wouldn't take anywhere near the pressure necessary for pressing those bearings in and out, and that worked just fine. :)