anne newkold

All Gave Some Some Gave All

Attached is a photo of a project that James Giegan in KY and I have been working on in honor of of Veterans. Our way of giving a little back to those who serve Our country. This one is a prototype of the project that James did as mine is still in progress. It is a fully extreme embossed Eagle. Each of us doing this project will be donating them to VA hospitals of our choice. We are inviting all leather crafters to join us on this project. Thus far we have 3 other people who have said they will be joining us on this project. James Giegan drew up the patterns and has been writing instructions on the tooling and assembling of the parts.

If you would like to join us on this project please contact off list either myself @ annenewkold@gmail.com, James Giegan @ jdgeigan@yahoo.com or Sandi @ inquiry@sbearstradingpost.com for a copy of the pattern and instructions.

Standing Bears Trading Post has offered a discount for supplies to do this project for those who join us.

--

Anne Newkoldpost-55-073222000 1341168853_thumb.jpg