UKRay

Looking For Good Quality Western Style Buckle Sets - Any Suggestions?

Hi folks,

I had a customer asking for good quality western style buckle sets (the three part buckle, keeper and belt tip sort) today but they are pretty rare in the UK. All we can get easily are the mass produced Tandy ones and I'm looking for something rather better than those. Any suggestions?

Web links would be excellent if you have the time; or just a hint to a supplier if not. Any help very gratefully received.

Thanks guys,

Ray

Hi folks,

I had a customer asking for good quality western style buckle sets (the three part buckle, keeper and belt tip sort) today but they are pretty rare in the UK. All we can get easily are the mass produced Tandy ones and I'm looking for something rather better than those. Any suggestions?

Web links would be excellent if you have the time; or just a hint to a supplier if not. Any help very gratefully received.

Thanks guys,

Ray

Montana Silversmiths- great selection and quality

pete

Hansen's has a wide selection and competitive prices. Good folks!

Ray,

You could also try Diablo Silver.

Hi folks,

Thanks guys,

Ray

Thanks for all the suggestions. Most appreciated.

Ray

Joseph Segal in manchester do some 3 part buckle sets though their website doesn,t really show it all,

http://www.josephsegalltd.com/

Ray I get mine from Springfield's for my guitar straps. About 6 bucks for a silver plate buckle set. They have gold plate too but I like silver better, it's what I wear, so I guess people are stuck with what I like, LOL.

Ray,

I missed this earlier, but another vote for Hansens - Hansens Silver . They wholesale only out of their shop. If you see something you like, I can pick it up and ship to you.