gunter

M1911 Bleuprint Found

I am very interested! Tahnks DBP

Update. I talked with the museum. She is sending me a cd with some drawing on it... Although the 1858 stuff was not available as it was before the Fort was built.... Bottom line she was very helpful and went beyond the call of duty to help me out.... I will be glad to share what she sends me if there is an interest...

Regards

DBP

PS... the scale for some of the drawings is different based on when the drawing was made... Most of the ones I received have a scale in the bottom of the drawing...(like a map legend)

Update. I talked with the museum. She is sending me a cd with some drawing on it... Although the 1858 stuff was not available as it was before the Fort was built.... Bottom line she was very helpful and went beyond the call of duty to help me out.... I will be glad to share what she sends me if there is an interest...

Regards

DBP

PS... the scale for some of the drawings is different based on when the drawing was made... Most of the ones I received have a scale in the bottom of the drawing...(like a map legend)

UpDate...

Well the CD arrived. There are 30 some files I have received. Theymostly consist of Military holsters, Some US Cav Saddles, Bridles, and otherhorse tac I was interested in…

Rob aka… “Ghostsolider” has cleaned some of them up very nicely (Thanksagain). I said I would be willing toshare but uploading them one at a time is going to be a time consuming pain.

I have saved them to my drive and am willing to email or if someone (administrator)has an alternative I am willing to listen...

Thanks

DBP

UpDate...

Well the CD arrived. There are 30 some files I have received. Theymostly consist of Military holsters, Some US Cav Saddles, Bridles, and otherhorse tac I was interested in…

Rob aka… "Ghostsolider" has cleaned some of them up very nicely (Thanksagain). I said I would be willing toshare but uploading them one at a time is going to be a time consuming pain.

I have saved them to my drive and am willing to email or if someone (administrator)has an alternative I am willing to listen...

Thanks

DBP

DBP...If it will help, I can upload them to my Mediafire account and supply the download links. ;)

Rob

DBP...If it will help, I can upload them to my Mediafire account and supply the download links. ;)

Rob

Rob:

did the sky drive link work? If so that would be great!

DPB

Rob:

did the sky drive link work? If so that would be great!

DPB

Nope...I keep getting this message:

This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

I'm not sure what's happening, because it worked yesterday.....

Rob

Rob: e.t.a.l

I moved the files all to one folder and send you a link to down load. Let me know if it worked please...

DPB

thanks for the effort DPB! you rock!

thanks for the effort DPB! you rock!

Gunter; I will need an email address to send you the files via email.

DBP

Rob: e.t.a.l

I moved the files all to one folder and send you a link to down load. Let me know if it worked please...

DPB

Yep...it worked like a charm! Now, I'll go ahead and convert these to jpegs, upload them to Mediafire, and post the links here. ;)

Rob

Nice work! Thanks!

Ghost soldier:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU For cleaning up some of thedrawings and converting the PDF files to images. I hope everyone here finds use in the efforts to do this..

As you said, it is about sharing. I think it is important so Leatherwork does not become a lost art. Being a craftsman (non-gender specific term which includes both male and female genders. Used simply for the sake of brevity) is in my view slipping away from us. Kudos to all who strive to not let that happen...

DBP

Ghost soldier:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU For cleaning up some of thedrawings and converting the PDF files to images. I hope everyone here finds use in the efforts to do this..

As you said, it is about sharing. I think it is important so Leatherwork does not become a lost art. Being a craftsman (non-gender specific term which includes both male and female genders. Used simply for the sake of brevity) is in my view slipping away from us. Kudos to all who strive to not let that happen...

DBP

A little late to the dance here...

First of all thank you for the great work on getting these files to where we can use them.

Second, I have a question with regard to the "spreader", just how the heck is this thing installed into the holster!?!?!

THANKS !!!!!!!