lachopperboy

Has Robert "bob" Beard Passed Away?

hi everyone

today i heard a rumor that i hope is not true, the rumor was that Robert "Bob" Beard recently passed away, after hearing the rumor i have tried to call Robert but unfortunately no one answered the phone and his box was full so please if you have any info about the subject share it with us all thanks.

I'm pretty sure this isn't true, at least I hope not. I saw on his facebook page that we was at Standing Bears Trading Port last week (or maybe the week before) teaching classes all week.

Bob

hi everyone

today i heard a rumor that i hope is not true, the rumor was that Robert "Bob" Beard recently passed away, after hearing the rumor i have tried to call Robert but unfortunately no one answered the phone and his box was full so please if you have any info about the subject share it with us all thanks.

It's not true, I saw him last night (07/17/12) he dropped into the leather store where I take tooling classes. Very cool to meet him in person and listen to him talk shop w my instructor.

More Bob beard mystique?

Add it to the list of stories all over the world.

He certainly is a character. It's no wonder there are so many stories! Glad to hear he's OK. I have some tools on order from him!

Bob

Robert Beard is ALIVE and WELL... He was just here at Standing Bear's Trading Post a few hours ago and having heard about this rumor He told me to tell you all that He looks pretty good for a corpse. Moves around pretty good for a dead man too.

He taught classes here at Standing Bear's Trading Post Mon. July 9th - Thurs. July 12th, Had a tool sale on Saturday July 14th and has stopped by almost every day since.

Attached is a picture of Bob today touching up his project from the class he taught last week.

post-6202-021222100 1342838375_thumb.jpg

For more pictures of his classes here please visit Robert Beard Desert Pottery Scene Leathercraft Class

and

Robert Beard Scroll/Floral Leathercraft Class

Edited by Howling Wolf Leather