Mokosh

Pearlized Pewter Patent Leather Corset

Here is a recent corset I made out of a really interesting pearlized patent leather. As you can see, I have watching too many Science Fiction movies lately. :)

You can see more of my work at www.wildehunt.com

Cheers,

Larissa

post-14805-021086900 1342648530_thumb.jp

post-14805-025641200 1342648636_thumb.jp

post-14805-064862500 1342648743_thumb.jp

That looks fantastic. Do you make them for Hollywood? ;) It looks like it belongs in Fifth Element.

Edited by OdinUK

Really nice work !!

Love it! My clothing designer does corsets and he would love these!

Wonderful design...I love it! Great photos too!

So cool, very nice design and interesting material.....also your photos are super, try next time to have more ( additional ) ambiente light...small slave flash positioned left top of couch picture...use whithe cloth in front

of the flash lens to soften it out....the pic with the window is great....needs a second or third light source to "clamp" motive from both sides to eliminate shadows on white wall behind model!!

Light is everything in model pictures.....especially your cool designs need all the attention you can give it with a mega cool picture of the model or surrounding!!

Well done, love your work !!

Jimbob

Fantastic job, agreed it looks like it should be in a movie. Great piece, model, pics as usual.

Kevin

Wow! Nice work - funny the 1st thing I thought of was it looks like it belong in "The Fifth Element" also.

Thanks, guys! That's a huge compliment! I love Gaultier's work in The Fifth Element!

I should have mentioned the photographer is Matthew Alexander and the model is Ludie Senatus. :)

Thanks, Jimbob. Yeah this was the oddest shooting environment. We were at my friend David's 10,000 sq ft home that was a former church. Due to the stained glass windows and antique light fixtures, the light was doing some crazy things! :)

That looks fantastic. Do you make them for Hollywood? ;) It looks like it belongs in Fifth Element.

lol! Acutally, yes! :D

One of my pieces is supposed to be on TV later this year. I'll keep you posted for when the show airs!

Don't have words, well done

Don't have words, well done

Thanks! :)