KAYAK45

Edwin Hale Source For Tools?

Has anybody heard from Edwin? I paid several hundred dollars for tools in December last and get no answer. My last contact in December 2011 said his sources were on holiday.

It is now July. Anybody else have this problem?

Kevin

Has anybody heard from Edwin? I paid several hundred dollars for tools in December last and get no answer. My last contact in December 2011 said his sources were on holiday.

It is now July. Anybody else have this problem?

Kevin

Well I got an e-mail from Europe that Mr. Hale is a scam, selling fake tools, at about ten times there value. Guess if that's the reputation across the pond that may be why I can't find him. my tools, or my money. I don't know if it's true, .... but my monies gone and no tools, no contact, NOTHING.

Also cannot find Frank English. The guy that said he was a boot making instructor and called Hale "for me" and placed the order. His e-mail is gone. His phone number I used to book lessons, gone The facebook contact phone number is disconnected. Hmmm. Both gone? HMMMM?

Kevin

His Website haleandco.com was apparently constructed by chimpanzees. I generally only use vendors on recommendation of someone I know who has used them. Never could find anybody.

That being said:

Panhandle Leather

Southern Leather

Use the phone.

Art

The same Frank English who is up by Flathead Lake in Montana?

1 (406) 260-1179 should get him for you.

Art

I have done business on and off with Edwin Hale for a number of years. I have had to sometimes wait for tools to be shipped from England when he was out of stock, but I have always received them. One time, my shipment arrived with a damaged box- some tools had fallen out and been lost in shipment. Edwin wasted no time in putting in insurance claims, and shipping me replacements. Yes his tools are higher than Tandy Leather, but good tools in any profession have always cost. If I need something, I will call Edwin. I would recommend him for tools if you want above average and hard to find stuff.

I was unaware that Mr. Leary had posted and was told by someone about his posts, the one above and I think there is another somewhere about me. I discontinued Mr. Leary's boot class because of certain behavior problems. He also has received his tools that were ordered. If someone is going to take my class then he should conduct himself in a professional manner. I am not hiding from anyone . I removed my information because I have not made a donation to this site and also because of certain persons allowed to acuse me of things that are not true or backed up by facts. I can be found if someone wants to find me. Still in Montana at my original shop in Bozeman.