Sign in to follow this  
K-Man

Custom Oblong Belt Slot Punches

Had these made up by Texas Custom Dies to cut belt slots in our holsters and mag holders. These were made to accomodate the double-thick gun belts that we made. There are two lengths of slot - 1.5" and 1.75". The width of the belt slot is 5/16". Still razor sharp. The handles are 1" in diameter.

Paid $80/ea when I had them made. Price for both here is $125 + $8/shipping.

Can accept paypal or credit card (mastercard/visa) for payment. Email me (Kevin ((AT)) kdholsters ((DOT)) com) if interested.

Hi Kevin,

Photos of what you are selling would help a lot???

Thanks.... Bill

Had these made up by Texas Custom Dies to cut belt slots in our holsters and mag holders. These were made to accomodate the double-thick gun belts that we made. There are two lengths of slot - 1.5" and 1.75". The width of the belt slot is 5/16". Still razor sharp. The handles are 1" in diameter.

Paid $80/ea when I had them made. Price for both here is $125 + $8/shipping.

Can accept paypal or credit card (mastercard/visa) for payment. Email me (Kevin ((AT)) kdholsters ((DOT)) com) if interested.

I'll try and get a picture up later today. In the meantime, if you can envision the Osborne belt slot punch tool, these look very similar. They just have a much more "stout" handle on them.

I will take them. Email on the way.