Sign in to follow this  
RWB

Wayne Jueschke Tool For Sale

I am selling this box stamp that was made by Wayne Jueschke in Elko, NV. His name is very clearly marked on the stamp. It's a great stamp, and it in new shape, I just don't really use it very often. Maybe someone here will. They sell for $85 plus shipping new, but I will sell this on for $85 and I will pay the shipping.

Thanks,

Ross

post-10126-016794200 1343835890_thumb.jp

post-10126-018469300 1343835905_thumb.jp

post-10126-096820600 1343836141_thumb.jp

Really, I mean this , good luck!

Normally to sell a used tool over a new tool there is a substantial discount. That's just normal. You may have better luck than most, and then again? Try asking for an offer if you really want to unload.

Kevin

Sorry man, it's basically a brand new tool. It's all of 6 months old. Wayne said he'd take it back on trade for full price, I just figured that someone here might want it. Good tools are worth more money, that's just all there is to it.

Ross

Hi Ross, I have a Jueschke basket stamp that I would trade you strait across if you still have it.

Sorry man, it's basically a brand new tool. It's all of 6 months old. Wayne said he'd take it back on trade for full price, I just figured that someone here might want it. Good tools are worth more money, that's just all there is to it.

Ross

Isn't it amazing how many people figure they should be able to price someone elses sale items? It would be nice if the people that don't have the means or willingness to pay the asking price would just keep it to themselves. No one is twisting anyones arm here. My 2 cents worth. Ken

Hi Ross, I have a Jueschke basket stamp that I would trade you strait across if you still have it.

Shoot me a pic,Tyrel. I have one of Wayne's basket stamps and I really like it. If it's not the same one that I have already, you got a trade.

Ross

Isn't it amazing how many people figure they should be able to price someone elses sale items? It would be nice if the people that don't have the means or willingness to pay the asking price would just keep it to themselves. No one is twisting anyones arm here. My 2 cents worth. Ken

LOL It made me snort and prick my ears forward a little bit to, Ken.

Ross