Here's the latest from the bench. It's a floral tooled checkbook cover that will be used for an auction item to benefit a TX cowboy preacher who's battling numerous tumors in his body. The checkbook cover goes with many prayers for this man of God. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking, and if you would, lift this gentleman up in your prayers also. Stay blessed gang.

post-7660-076167100 1343951437_thumb.jpg

post-7660-002656700 1343951467_thumb.jpg

Very nice work. Do you know if the flower you used a daffodil? It is the flower for the Canadian Cancer Society and I have a lady who wants them on her chaps, and that looks pretty close to me. I have been looking for a pattern but haven't had much luck. If that is a pattern I could find somewhere I would sure appreciate knowing.

Awesome work!!!!!! I pastor a cowboy church in Oklahoma and would be willing to help you raise some money for the pastor. Just let me know how I can help.

very nice

Very Nice! I love the way the design flows!

Great Work (as usual - I love your style)

Nice looking leather. Even more important, it's always good to see a fella DOING what he's SAYING (James 2:16) :)