dpixel8

Wisconsin Here

Hey all. Have made a few posts already looking for guidance. Got a bunch of it. Very helpful group around here! From the Midwest, I'm a designer by trade (art director/marketing/etc) and also do a lot of IT work. Also am a firearms instructor and hold my '01 and '03 SOT FFL's (I sell guns).

Good to see all of you and hope to talk with many of you on here. thumbsup.gif

And I use the smilies a lot...

Welcome. What part of cheeseland are you located in? Fond du lac , here..........

Welcome. What part of cheeseland are you located in? Fond du lac , here..........

MSN here. I drive through your area at least once a month though, on my way to Sheboygan to visit inlaws surrender.gif

MSN here. I drive through your area at least once a month though, on my way to Sheboygan to visit inlaws surrender.gif

Will have to hook up :whatdoyouthink:

Will have to hook up :whatdoyouthink:

Hrmm, let's see. You like beer, you like women, you like blues, you like women, you like leather....and you like women. Sounds good to me. Ever make it out towards the lake? I like to hit up Larry's or better yet, a nice dinner at Duke of Devon. thumbsup.gif

Hrmm, let's see. You like beer, you like women, you like blues, you like women, you like leather....and you like women. Sounds good to me. Ever make it out towards the lake? I like to hit up Larry's or better yet, a nice dinner at Duke of Devon. thumbsup.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Sound Fabulous..............................http://dukeofdevonpub.com/index.html

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Sound Fabulous..............................http://dukeofdevonpub.com/index.html

Never been?!?? Wow. I'm amazed the people up there who've never been to it. They don't know what they've got. And their beer selection is banana.gif

Did somebody say cheese? :D

Welcome to the forum!

Jake

Welcome...there are a few of us here in WI. I'm over in Milwaukee. Bluesman (Jon) makes it here every once in a while. I'm finally back on here after a 2 month hiatus.

Frank