Rogue6

Leather Bra Top

I've watched this thread with some interest, and at times have laughed til I cried.

I hate to admit this but I did several of these years ago when the Xena thing was hot. In four cases I was able to obtain body molds of the customer, with my wife watching.....no, better make that supervising the task. Here is how I did it. The young lady in question donned her normal bra, and a very tight T-shirt over it. I took some duct tape and did the playtex cross your heart thing to get the cups to stand out, then my wife and I applied multiple layers of duct tape until the breast area and back was well covered.

Obviously each young lady was a different size, so we used whatever came close to actual breast size to mold the inside of the form after applying regular old wall paper paste to the inside of the form. Again, obviously the form had been carefully cut off the model. We used oranges, grapefruit, mango, and believe it or not a couple of old croquet balls!

Once the mold dried it was easy to mold the wet leather to fit. Oh, and believe me, you absolutely want to provide for some kind of lining. Leather will rub a nipple raw and bloody. I used some rabbit fur. Got them at Tandy for a couple of bucks apiece. Worked great and made for some very happy customers. Oh, the rabbit fur works well in Cod Pieces...real well actually!

I wish that I had backed up all of my project images before the hard drive crashed on the old computer or I'd show you how they came out. This isn't rocket science, it just takes a little thought.

I am glad to see my thread is still going. I have still not had the time to this, but i am glad i have waited, the ideas the yall have tossed out are interesting and it seems some of them work. If anyone gets this made before i do please post pics here on this thread.

It’s been quite some time since you originally posted this. Have you found the time to make it yet, or succumbed to purchasing another craftsman’s work? Though I’ve not taken the time to read through all of your replies, did you ever mention what bra size your recipient wore? I’ll attach a couple of the pieces I create should you be interested? 

50D8270B-4F08-4324-B741-ECAE803CECAC.jpeg