mcmillen67

Hey Ya'll!

Hello to all from Central Texas! My name is Dave, and I started playing around with leatherwork about a yr ago, and caught the bug. I retired from the Army, and am back in school for Ag Science, so leatherworking is a relaxing hobby. I am into old western firearms, so I'm starting to experiment with making holsters for some of my black powder revolvers, and spur straps. This site is great! I've already learned alot from the discussions and some of the demonstrations the more experienced crafters have so graciously shared.

Cool! It will be interesting to see some of your work. I like the look of western firearms.

Hey!

Hello mcmillen67. Welcome to LW. Glad you found us. Steve

Welcome Dave, I am in Temple. If you are interested there is a leather guild in Austin. We meet on the first Wednesday of the month at the Tandy store. There are demos and tips at most meetings and group projects. Tandy also has classes on Saturdays and the guild helps with some of them.

Clay Miller

Welcome to the forum from another Texan where in Texai are you I am in San Antonio

Robert