Josiah

Seat Based Off A Traditional Back Piece From The 40's

This design is a modified version of a traditional back piece from the 40's. I made the lace holes one size bigger than 1/8 on my multi-punch and won't do that again as it is a lot harder to keep it tight.

post-26365-024040700 1345399940_thumb.jp

post-26365-006299600 1345400106_thumb.jp

post-26365-015000500 1345400385_thumb.jp

KILLER!

You are very much The Artist..That is some very nice work..I may gt with you some day as I have an old ratty 46 chiefindian1.jpg.That could maybe use a seat..

nice! especially the line scroll work on the banner - i can NEVER get small scrolly stuff like that good enough to put on an actual piece.

Yeah, what he said!!!! :16:

You are very much The Artist..That is some very nice work..I may gt with you some day as I have an old ratty 46 chiefindian1.jpg.That could maybe use a seat..

Shudrrr....ohhhhhh....can I trade my wife and her shoe collection for the Chief...!!!!!!????????

Beautiful work! The design looks like some of Sailer Jerry's tattoo flash from that era.

Thanks for the compliments, they are appreciated. The scroll work was done with a 1/4 angled blade and even though I know it is not the "proper" method, I do it in about 1/8 in increments and very slowly. The original artwork is by Bert Grim, but was modified by another unknown tattoo artist and then further modified by me.

Shudrrr....ohhhhhh....can I trade my wife and her shoe collection for the Chief...!!!!!!????????

Please send pictures of shoes..

Please send pictures of shoes..

She read that.......I am in the dog house noowwwwwww......

So I guess you won't be reading my reply...bla bla bla bla YOU DESERVED THAT...bla bla bla.... Did you really think she would trade her shoes...blabla bla...hahahahaha

So I guess you won't be reading my reply...bla bla bla bla YOU DESERVED THAT...bla bla bla.... Did you really think she would trade her shoes...blabla bla...hahahahaha

I thought that's why he offered to send her with them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUy5DfHtxkA&feature=related

Pick up your git fiddle and play her this! One of the best Hank Snow songs ever!

This design is a modified version of a traditional back piece from the 40's. I made the lace holes one size bigger than 1/8 on my multi-punch and won't do that again as it is a lot harder to keep it tight.

I generally use holes 1/2 the width of the lace.... 1/4" lace through 1/8" hole.

The seat looks good

Dave