hobageeba

Cheap Custom Stamps

Hey guys,

I need a source for getting stamps made for small run projects and whatnot. I've used infinity stamps before and they make a quality product, but they're really pricey. I've seen pictures of what looks like a metal plate glued to wood blocks for stamps (picture attached). I'm assuming this would be a lot cheaper than infinity's solid metal blocks. Let me know if anyone has a source! Thanks a lot.

adc666f2d5d311e193c122000a1e8a89_7.jpg

Check this Gentleman out..Nick Silva.

www.lasered-stamps.com he also sells on e-bay. I have bought several from him and have well pleased with them

Hey guys,

I need a source for getting stamps made for small run projects and whatnot. I've used infinity stamps before and they make a quality product, but they're really pricey. I've seen pictures of what looks like a metal plate glued to wood blocks for stamps (picture attached). I'm assuming this would be a lot cheaper than infinity's solid metal blocks. Let me know if anyone has a source! Thanks a lot.

adc666f2d5d311e193c122000a1e8a89_7.jpg

Check these folks out blackriverlaser.com they make the samps out of Derlin it is cheaper then metal but holds up well. They do custom work and their prices are very reasonable. Their site only shows the templates you will need to call them to find out about pricing for what you need. They are great to work with.

This is my suggestion:

http://www.phillipse...her_Stamps.html

Very easy to deal with and nicley priced...Quick turn-a-rounds (No, I don't know these folks, I just like their product and service) //Tina

Edited by Tina

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I've put emails in with them all. Also, just FYI, a friend pointed me to this guy operating out of Hong Kong and charging around $32+$5 shipping for a brass stamp up to 10 square cm of area. Pretty insane deal.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81882106/custom-leather-stamp-for-stamping

Also excited that Black River Laser has custom template cutting services! I've been looking for something like that. Thanks!

Hi Hobageeba, your photo looks exactly like magnesium photo engraved stamps plus wood blocks. I got some a while back from ashop that specializes in engraving plates for print. It was $65 for their minimum size of 4x4" and I got 4 stamps out of it. They had a "deep etch for leather stamping" process.

Those are very nice looking brass stamps. Today there are options for stamps. I have to say though, I am very pleased with BLACK RIVER LASER located in Ohio. If your are shopping for custom stamps...look them up, call them. They are real people that answer the phone. They treat you like family, they do great work (templates,stamps engraving...) and their prices are very fair (meaning you won't find anyone else that can take your design and make you a stamp...these are not cookie cutter stamps that you have to choose from). Support your U. S. businesses that do great work.

This is a new LIFETIME WARRANTY stamp that they are making up for me.

post-33082-0-88837400-1352642635_thumb.j

Great information and resources. I way overpaid for my last stamps...

You can add me to the list at http://www.lasered-stamps.com

Studio N will make the stamps for you. Very resonable price and a fast deivery....

I got my newest custom stamp from BLACK RIVER LASER www.blackriverlaser.com

I emailed my concept to Joyce and Jerry on SUNDAY morning

. Jerry made the stamp and then hand delivered it at1 pm this afternoon, which is Tuesday. That is great service from a local company, right here in Ohio. They also do more than stamps, like engraving, templates, leather thickness gauges... Check out their web site as they are fantastic.

Check out these pictures of my new LIFETIME WARRANTEE stamp. It is built on the same design as one of my personally designed and truly custom made maker stamps. Notice that Jerry engraved the design into the top of the stamp as well - so you can see the orientation of the stamp before you press it. (that Jerry is pretty smart)

post-33082-0-06100100-1352863588_thumb.j

post-33082-0-29689900-1352864145_thumb.j

Edited by Potroast

Hi there,

We provides precised CNC engraved brass stamp with any design of yours. We can accommodate almost any size you desire. Price starts from only $38 within 10cm2 size.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LWleatherworks?section_id=10477761

And we are fast! We ship within 3-5 days or next working day for rush orders!

You could send us your design (AI vector or high resolution JPG) to calvin@lwleathers.com so we can discuss how we can help!

Cheers,

Calvin

www.lwleathers.com

I ordered from Calvin at lwleathers and will let you know how they look when I get them. I did request a custom alphabet so I know they had to make some adjustments due to some letter being too long etc. Keep you posted...

After reading this topic (and the great things that potroast said above), I took the plunge and e-mailed Joyce at Black River Laser. She was WONDERFUL! I have never met a nicer person to deal with who responded SO quickly (honestly, I think that woman NEVER sleeps)!

I was so happy that I bought TWO stamps! I wanted a custom makers stamp that I designed (and Joyce helped me finish) as well as a Coast Guard Logo. Joyce was such a pleasure to work with and the price was VERY reasonable! I also felt really good about buying American!

I will definitely go back to Black River Laser any time I want a custom stamp!