Sign in to follow this  
FHL FERG

Bolo: 11 Saddles Stolen From Special Needs Kids In Kaufman Tx

That is just wrong. Wish they would give description of the equipment and hope they are checking out the local auctions!

Sounds like it's time to bring back hanging in Texas! Nobody's got it so bad they have to steal from challenged kids. I'm sure the police have passed descriptive information to local pawn shops and tack stores.

Mike

Sounds like it's time to bring back hanging in Texas! Nobody's got it so bad they have to steal from challenged kids. I'm sure the police have passed descriptive information to local pawn shops and tack stores.

Mike

Well I am a transplanted Texan now living in Tennessee. On my piece out ground here I have some mighty tall oaks & I have at least 2 dozen long ropes. Also got a bottomless hole way ought back. If Texas catches em, truck em out here to me & I will take care of the rest. They won't steal anymore from them kiddos. Got no use for thieves, especially ones that will steal from kids.

Ask the owners to file a report on NetPosse.com if they haven't already. It's a site primarily for locating stolen horses, but they have also had success with helping track down stolen gear and trailers as well. A lot of stables will print out reports for their bulletin boards so then a whole bunch of equestrians will be aware, and it gives a lot of eyes out on the internet and at auctions. If the stuff is spotted, they can contact the LEO in charge of the case.

http://www.netposse.com/default.asp

(it might help if I could spell worth a darn today)

Edited by WinterBear