cowcamp

Filligree Punch Set?

I figure somw time on theast ohhh 35000 years some one came up with a set of punches for filligreeing.

Would anyone out therw k.ow of the manufacturer or where to statt looking

Thanks

GoodsJapan

ferg

I figure somw time on theast ohhh 35000 years some one came up with a set of punches for filligreeing.

Would anyone out therw k.ow of the manufacturer or where to statt looking

Thanks

I keep forgetting to start buying these. So much to do so little time. GoodsJapan lists them under shaped hole punches. Tandy also sells a multi-punch set but it doesn't have as many shapes as GoodsJapan.

I forgot to mention, I bought the entire set from GoodsJapan. Use them on cased leather while the leather is just a little more damp than when you tool. They won't hold up very well on dry leather.

ferg

I keep forgetting to start buying these. So much to do so little time. GoodsJapan lists them under shaped hole punches. Tandy also sells a multi-punch set but it doesn't have as many shapes as GoodsJapan.

Thanks so much guys sorry for the typing only .have internet on the phone so don't always get it right