Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase strong chain for martingale dog collars. I would like the chain already made with the dee rings. Would like stainsteel if possible, something heavy duty for the stronger dogs. Thanks for help in advance.

Lori

LeatherLori@aol.com

Edited by LeatherLori

herm sprenger has them but there a limited number of US distributors. Henssgen hardware corp is the distributor I used to go through for herm sprenger's "french snaps" they maybe able to order them for you as I believe they are one of herm sprenger's major US distributors.

I don't make those types of collars but some else I know someone that does and they have been very pleased with herm sprenger (but I think they are ordering direct and not going through a distributor).

Did you ever find a place where you can get the martingale chains by any chance?!

I order mine from pethardware.com

Their prices are phenomenal (offset by duties and shipping costs, the price is about on par with what you'll find locally), and the quality is good.

However, they have a minimum order of $100, and they ship from overseas via UPS, so you'll get nailed by duties and a hefty shipping fee.