OK so here is the latest seat...a simple ND Fighting Irish Seat, he wanted it to look like a football, so here it is:)

And some money shots of the bike for ya:)

post-28433-0-34533300-1350081730_thumb.j

post-28433-0-05245500-1350081737_thumb.j

post-28433-0-62120700-1350081796_thumb.j

post-28433-0-16004200-1350081946_thumb.j

Edited by chancey77

Cool seat! The color looks great with the green!

Hi Chancey.. Love the seat..its simple, clean and different..oh and I can't read the image name without putting on an Irish accent in me head..lol..

Foytin Oirish.. :)

Love the bike too..it reminds me of something my mate Jon would build..he's very much into minimalist Brits and Harleys.. ;)

Regards

Phil

Hi Chancey.. Love the seat..its simple, clean and different..oh and I can't read the image name without putting on an Irish accent in me head..lol..

Foytin Oirish.. :)

Love the bike too..it reminds me of something my mate Jon would build..he's very much into minimalist Brits and Harleys.. ;)

Regards

Phil

I know raight! hahahaha

Hey i used the M885 around the border for the light and texture...it is all about my sock treatment while dying so it skips over the areas that are depressed, backgrounded and cut/beveled.

it is all about my sock treatment while dying so it skips over the areas that are depressed, backgrounded and cut/beveled.

Got me intrigued now..lol :) I've gotta ask tho..

Err....lol..how does the sock treatment go, Chancey?? It gives a great effect..

Phil

Got me intrigued now..lol :) I've gotta ask tho..

Err....lol..how does the sock treatment go, Chancey?? It gives a great effect..

Phil

Ok well...

Basically get a rubber glove on, put on a sock over your hand, tip the jar to get light amounts of dye that you can control, and start giving the leather a LIGHT rub with your hand flat and ridged. It will start to skip over the areas that you have tooled / used the knife and beveler on. It will get in there a little, but it is like a natural fade. So it pops!

I call it Negative Antique.

It colors everything EXCEPT the cut lines. Hence my term NEGATIVE ANTIQUE.

Dude, that's obscene. You killed it this time...........................................for sure. Hey did my 40th class reunion, bandmates from 40 years ago. We smoked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing through a full stack of Fullertones. Finished the night with Boom Boom....................A ha ha ha...............hey baby........................

Dude, that's obscene. You killed it this time...........................................for sure. Hey did my 40th class reunion, bandmates from 40 years ago. We smoked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing through a full stack of Fullertones. Finished the night with Boom Boom....................A ha ha ha...............hey baby........................

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! Especially the Fullertones! Still waiting on my special order cost?!?!??!