I've made the same wallet with 6 pockets using pig skin for the pockets and it came out kind of bulky.I used lining fabric for this one and it came out way thinner even with the extra pockets. I use the spray can i got from Tandy again for dyeing and i am very happy with the out come...especially with the outside look

Any comments are more then welcome

Thanks !

546893_3971466360420_2192023_n.jpg

541246_3971466120414_2045614796_n.jpg

560812_3971465640402_1747788663_n.jpg

521759_3971465880408_890192076_n.jpg

That's really a great-looking design. And I think you did an awesome job on the custom interior. Lots of folks simply buy pre-built interiors and sew them in.

Kudos!

Nice design and I think it came out great!

That looks great. Has a nice "clean" look to it. Keep up the good work.

Horn

That looks great I love the design!!! If you don't mind would you give the dementions of the wallet?

Thanks

That looks great I love the design!!! If you don't mind would you give the dementions of the wallet?

Thanks

The wallet closed is 6/3.5in ...or 6/7in open. Both inside and outside of the wallet are the same dimensions. I just had an acrylic stensil made for the inside that i can use to cut the outside of the wallet too. The 8 pockets are kind of overkill ...when full the wallet tend to be to thick imo.I think i am gonna have only 4 pockets on one side and an ID window on the other side...just like the longer version(8in) i posted here not too long ago

Where do you have the acrylic stensil made? Do you cut your leather around the stensil? It sounds like a great idea and i would like to give it a try.

Thank you

The wallet closed is 6/3.5in ...or 6/7in open. Both inside and outside of the wallet are the same dimensions. I just had an acrylic stensil made for the inside that i can use to cut the outside of the wallet too. The 8 pockets are kind of overkill ...when full the wallet tend to be to thick imo.I think i am gonna have only 4 pockets on one side and an ID window on the other side...just like the longer version(8in) i posted here not too long ago

Where do you have the acrylic stensil made? Do you cut your leather around the stensil? It sounds like a great idea and i would like to give it a try.

Thank you

The stensil was cut by "PersonallyInspired.com" . I came up with my own design and then had them cut it for me. With this particuar one i can make smaller or bigger wallets...you just have to re-position it. Even the smaller bi-fold card holder i just posted can be done with the same stensil

28875_3989409688992_489737297_n.jpg

Nice wallet there Legion..I like the design and the colours too ;) The stencil is a great way of keeping things consistant..great idea to be able to use the single piece of acrylic..

Regards

Phil

Good looking wallet, and some great planning to be able to use that stencil for multiple size projects. Good job

David