DebHop

Free Patterns - Bags Purses And Hats

:wave: Hey Y'awl!

UPDATE - You can now use this link :

WOW! This has generated a lot of interest.

So, before my mailbox fills up again :spoton:use the link below to download the patterns.

https://docs.google....Z285RFVEQVdxNVU

There is a Word doc with pictures.

If you have some of that snazzy CAD software and would also like to have to original dxf files, let me know. :red_bandana:

I'm happy to share with such a great bunch o' folks, and I'm especially anxious to see more of your creativity.

Please keep me posted.

Thank you all bunches. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Deb

If still available, I would love to have a copy of these patterns also. Please send to sawadi2u@aol.com . If you're interested, I can in return send you a pattern tht I made up for an all-leather "baseball" cap.

many thanks

Wow, this was a great find! Thank you very much, Deb.

-Deluze

If still available, I would love to have a copy of these patterns also. Please send to sawadi2u@aol.com . If you're interested, I can in return send you a pattern tht I made up for an all-leather "baseball" cap.

many thanks

Use the link in the post directly above yours, #52.

Tom

Just saw this email, I would like a copy...thanks for everything....my email is kwelna@gmail.com. this is very kind of you and it looks to be more work than you bargained for.....Thansk again ahead of time.

Just saw this email, I would like a copy...thanks for everything....my email is kwelna@gmail.com. this is very kind of you and it looks to be more work than you bargained for.....Thansk again ahead of time.

As northmount pointed out just above your post you can find a link to the documents in post #52, from where you can download them.

-Deluze

I have FREE patterns for 17 purses, handbags, and other bags. Also a backpack, laptop bag, a baseball cap, bushman hat, fedora, and a newsboy cap. Oh, and a really cool motorcycle sissy bar bag (I’m planning to do this one first).

Patterns are in PDF form (which I converted from DXF files I found on the Web), so they'll need to be sized.

The patterns pieces are labeled in Spanish and I am not fluent in the language but I don’t see that as a showstopper. It’s pretty easy to tell what the pieces are.

I will share these patterns with anyone who is interested, and I’d love to see the end products here on the forum.

PM me your email address and I’ll send them to you. I can also send you a link to the site if you’re interested.

Also, if anyone is willing to help me convert Spanish to English, just let me know and I'll work on updating the files.

Thanks,

Deb

New link: https://docs.google....Z285RFVEQVdxNVU

Wonderful patterns! Thank you!

Edited by lacyrp

Thanks for the patterns. :)

PS. YOu can edit your first post in this thread to include the link to the google docs site so that people don't leave email addresses without reading the whole thread.

Edited by crankgirl

Thanks for the patterns. :)

PS. YOu can edit your first post in this thread to include the link to the google docs site so that people don't leave email addresses without reading the whole thread.

Hey CG,

I've tried to edit the fist post but I don't have an 'edit' button. I must not have that level of access. Help guide says it either expired or the administrator didn't grant me access.

Wish I could add the link to the first page. I need another button. :no:

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

I would like to have the patterns as well : bluesman1951@hotmail.com is the address . Thank you for your help with this . Bill

bluesman1951:

You can find the patterns here.

-Deluze

I would be interested as well.

kenwallace22@hotmail.com

Thanks for the help.

Hey CG,

I've tried to edit the fist post but I don't have an 'edit' button. I must not have that level of access. Help guide says it either expired or the administrator didn't grant me access.

Wish I could add the link to the first page. I need another button. :no:

Edit is only available for a short time after your post. You can get an administrator to fix things for you by sending them a message. Click on report and advise them what needs done.

Tom

Buenos días. Yo también quiero los patrones. Good morning. I too would like the patterns.

http://www.spanishdict.com/

my e-mail danielhunter9553@comcast.net

1999 HD Eglide Classic Trike with Frankenstien Rear.

If the patterns are still available I would love to have them as well laurie.lloyd@bell.net I wish I had something to offer back but all I really have is a bunch of the starter kits, I hate taking something for nothing, I promise as soon as I have something to share I will. I do however have the mini saddle pattern if you would like that?

oh I forgot the link won't allow me to save the .pdf files, it will only allow me to look at them or print them in the small scale, I did read above, I was hoping you would send them to me so I can scale them before printing :) sorry I forgot to mention that.

oh I forgot the link won't allow me to save the .pdf files, it will only allow me to look at them or print them in the small scale, I did read above, I was hoping you would send them to me so I can scale them before printing :) sorry I forgot to mention that.

There is an "untitled" column to the right of the "Size" column. It has a small button with an arrowhead. Left click the button and select download. You can then save the PDF version where ever you want to and be able to open it with your PDF reader of choice. Then you can scale, print, etc.

Tom

Also, under "File" you can choose to download the lot as a zipped file which you can unzip with software such as WinRAR (free trial), 7-Zip (freeware if I recall correctly) etc. Newer versions of Windows might be able to do this without any other software.

-Deluze

Deb, may I have a copy of the patterns too, please. My email is telauts@live.com

Thank You

Tim Lauts

Just go back one page and see #52.

There's a link to the files.

Have fun y'all, Deb

Good morning,

this is funny, yesterday I stumbled upon those spanish patterns on the website of this spanish guy. I had difficulties converting the dxf files, but now I find them here at leatherworker net, haha. :thumbsup:

If I can help you with any spanish translation just let me know. I live in Spain. :guitar:

Thank you for sharing the patterns,

Saludos